ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dear All I have some basic queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

umer830
Newly Registered

Dear All I have some basic queries

Post by umer830 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:20 pm

Dear All I have some queries in my mind. Please read them and give your valuable opinion.

Q1- What r the chances that after getting HSMP approval I get refusal when appear in interview for leave to entry in British embassy here in pakistan

Q-2 What is the requirement of Home office to give extension after first year of HSMP in Uk

Q-3: I have plans to study even after getting HSMP. I have plans to do MBA. I am considering two options one is do it part time(if possible). Secondly what fee I will pay as that of oversease student or as that of a euorpean resident as I will be immigrant.

Q4- I am working as a SQA engineer . If I m unable to get a job after arrival in early days can I go for a ODD jobb to support my living. How it will effect my extension of HSMP

Please advise my above queries I will be really thankfull to you all