ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should we fill up form with Black ink or Blue ink

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AkashS
Member of Standing

Should we fill up form with Black ink or Blue ink

Post by AkashS » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:29 pm

Hi,

I have a small query. Can u pls tell me if HSMP Form should be filled up by Black ink only or Blue? Pls reply asap. Thanks.

Regards,

Akash...

docitduo

Post by docitduo » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:28 pm

Doesn't say anything on the guidance notes, so I assume one is free to use whatever ink one feels like (Pink maybe :lol: :lol: ).

I have given up writing with a pen since long (thanks to technology), so I just filled it electronically and took a printout. I must say this is the worst form I have ever seen designed (different fonts, different font sizes, somewhere bold and at some places regular ... my god :evil: ).

Payment page has an issue where it doesn't let you enter anything in a couple of boxes (in Payer / Card holder name). So I filled up the boxes that I could electronically, took a printout and then used a black pen to write the missing alphabets manually to complete my name :wink:

Hope they won't have a problem with what I have done :? :? . Else, there go the 315 quids down the drain.

regards

UKdestiny
Newly Registered

Post by UKdestiny » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:50 am

Akash,

Ur applying for HSMP as a highly skilled & i dont know how come you get this sort of silly questions & that to open a new topic for this ?

all your forum posting seems to repeated or very simple questions which is self explanation. Dont flood the forum with unnecessary posting.

Don't take it personal. Its just good for everyone who is viewing forum should get good info. instead of searching lot of pages.

Moderators need your attention !!!!!!

Passionate_UK
Newly Registered

Post by Passionate_UK » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:46 am

ukjobsforme, you're right. It's easy to fill the form electronically than to fill it with pen. Thanks for the tip.