ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success(orally informed) @Cardiff PEO--WP+T2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

horsehorse
Newly Registered

ILR success(orally informed) @Cardiff PEO--WP+T2

Post by horsehorse » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Hello everyone, thank you very much. I've been a silent reader for quite a long time.

We applied ILR at Cardiff PEO yesterday. My case is quite straightforward, WP+T2, same employer, main+ 2 dependents. The appointment was at 11:30. I didn't bring dependents, but brought copies of most documents, which turned out to be unnecessary at this PEO.

A staff member pre-checked the main documents quickly, and explained the policy. I was told BPR Cards would be destroyed by them, and the passports wouldl be stamped in another office, and will be sent to us within a couple of days if we are granted ILR. Then let me hand all other supporting documents, said the caseworker would decide which would be used. It took less than 15 minutes, and I was told I can leave the building, and come back at 13:30.

On the afternoon, I went back to Cardiff PEO at 13:30, waited for 1 hour or so. Then I was called to the window, the caseworker told me our applications were approved. Then he returned all my documents except passports and BPR Card, and gave me the payment receipt and two-page ILR notes. And let me fill a survey. That's all. When I went home, I found I didn't get the formal approval letters for each applicant on the same day. Not sure that is the normal procedure at Cardiff PEO? I guess the approval letters will be sent to us together with the passports.

Now waiting for the passports and formal approval letters.

Documents handed:
SET(O) Application Form with Photographs (6 photographs for 3 people)
Current and previous passports (3 people)
Biometrics Residence Permit and Home Office letters (2 adults),
Life in the UK test pass notification letters (2 adults)
Bank statements for last 6 months (Main)
Pay slips for last 6 months (Main)
Employer's letter (Main)
Work perm and extension documents (Main)
P60 forms over the last 5 years (Main)

for dependents
Birth certificate (child)
Original marriage certificate and notarised marriage certificate
Cohabitation documents
1) Joint bank statements, and sole bank statements
2) NHS letters (NHS medical cards + appointment letters addressed to each individually)
3) Government Gateway letters (addressed to each individually)
4) Joint tenancy agreements
5) HMRC letters (addressed to each individually)
6) Electricity statements(dependent) and gas statements (Main)

horsehorse
Newly Registered

Post by horsehorse » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Passports and letters received on 23/01/2012(actually they were delivered on 20/01/2012 but we were out, then we arranged a redelivery).

drpbalaji1960

cardiff PEO

Post by drpbalaji1960 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi
Just a quick query. how did u manage to get ilr appointment in cardiff with dependents. did u get the appointment by phone. i could not see any appointments online when i trying for my ilr wth 2 dependents.

Thanks for ur reply.

horsehorse
Newly Registered

Re: cardiff PEO

Post by horsehorse » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:59 pm

drpbalaji1960 wrote:Hi
Just a quick query. how did u manage to get ilr appointment in cardiff with dependents. did u get the appointment by phone. i could not see any appointments online when i trying for my ilr wth 2 dependents.

Thanks for ur reply.
You are right. I had the same problem, and had no chance to get the appointment online. So I tried to phone them, and they arranged family appointment.