ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aya101

Post by aya101 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:20 pm

have tried calling inis from 1045 to 1200 and I didnt get through.
do you think they will reply through a posted letter?
I have waited from October 2010 and Im a student and my mum from August 2009

kaybe

venting

Post by kaybe » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:18 pm

hi all,
how many weeks or months does it take them to get a reply from the garda venting office for the naturalisation
kaybedab

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:30 pm

it can take 6-8 weeks maximum but it all depend if your name or address mix up with another it can take more than that.its also depends how many place or address they have to varify your indentity.is anyone else got his/her approval.good luck

samchoopra

hi

Post by samchoopra » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:29 pm

i applied in feb 2011 no answer.God knows when the this wait will be over.i never know.wait wait and only wait.what is going on under this wating time no one knows.secret.where my file is probably sleeping under huge back log
any news for 2011 applicants please share

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:08 pm

IQU wrote:it can take 6-8 weeks maximum but it all depend if your name or address mix up with another it can take more than that.its also depends how many place or address they have to varify your indentity.is anyone else got his/her approval.good luck

i called them today and they told me my application is still with the garda
kaybedab

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:11 pm

one of my mate applied 10 days before me.she got her approval within 5 and half months.i am waiting for my one.i called them today.they told me my file is under processing.she didnot tell me when i will be getting decision.but my friend she is very delighty over recieve her citizenship within 5 and half months.i also read early on the post everyweek minister is clearying 1000 application a week.you can check the lastest update in www.kildarestreet.com

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:22 pm

IQU wrote:one of my mate applied 10 days before me.she got her approval within 5 and half months.i am waiting for my one.i called them today.they told me my file is under processing.she didnot tell me when i will be getting decision.but my friend she is very delighty over recieve her citizenship within 5 and half months.i also read early on the post everyweek minister is clearying 1000 application a week.you can check the lastest update in www.kildarestreet.com
Hi IOU,

when did u apply
kaybedab

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:01 pm

she applied in july 2011

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:18 pm

IQU wrote:she applied in july 2011

ok i applied in dec 10 (on 5 yrs residency)
kaybedab

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:51 pm

hi
just wanted to know if my spouse can apply on the basis that i got my cert last may she has not completed her 5 years but she has been here with me for around 4. your replies would be highly appreciated.Thanks

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:59 pm

spouse or partner of irish citizens can apply for irish citizenship after 3 years residence in the state.you can further check it out www.inis.gov.ie residence calcultar you will be able to see the results yourself if she is qualified the creatria .good luck .

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:24 am

i have applied in july got acknowledgement in early october 2011 and also have permanent residence for EU family member in oct 2010. my solicitor received letter from D o J two weeks ago looking authority letter from me that my solicitors is my legal representative and that letter was issued from further processing section.my solicitor sent the requested letter straight away .

i was wondering if anyone knows or have came across this term further processing section .

if i get my approval by june or july i will be very happy.

regards
robby

IndoIrish
Newly Registered

Post by IndoIrish » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:34 am

Hi guys,

does anyone knows when and where is the next ceremonry in March after the Feb one.

thanks

miso1
Newly Registered

Post by miso1 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:42 am

Hi all, got my approval yesterday. Applied in Dec 2009, got my ref number in Jan 2010, on basis of 5 years residence. All the best to all still waiting.

samchoopra

hi

Post by samchoopra » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:32 am

could you please tell a liitle about kildare street can any one use it and send messages to autorities.thanks
IQU wrote:one of my mate applied 10 days before me.she got her approval within 5 and half months.i am waiting for my one.i called them today.they told me my file is under processing.she didnot tell me when i will be getting decision.but my friend she is very delighty over recieve her citizenship within 5 and half months.i also read early on the post everyweek minister is clearying 1000 application a week.you can check the lastest update in www.kildarestreet.com

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:11 pm

www.kildarestreet.ie if you can go to search put the word call citizenship.you can have idea what the minister appoach to the citizenship application.i hope another member used in daily basic.anyone want to put light into this topic.

Naija

Post by Naija » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:42 pm

[quote="miso1"]Hi all, got my approval yesterday. Applied in Dec 2009, got my ref number in Jan 2010, on basis of 5 years residence. All the best to all still waiting.[/quote]

Good news and big hope for all those who are still waiting.Congratulations.I was just wondering would you tell me where you are from,if you don't mind?I have a strong feeling we share the place of origin. :D

Wisco

Post by Wisco » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 am

Kaybe, I'm the same as you- applied Dec 2010 based on 5 years....have you heard anything or contacted INIS to see where you are in the queue?

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:09 am

Wisco wrote:Kaybe, I'm the same as you- applied Dec 2010 based on 5 years....have you heard anything or contacted INIS to see where you are in the queue?
wisco,
i was told on thursday , my application is still with the garda vetting agency, and what about u , did u call them
kaybedab

Zara1
Newly Registered

Post by Zara1 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:38 pm

hi everyone! i have a quick question. I have a quick question, i waas told to fill the new application because the first application wasnt procesed. I ahve filled the new form but i am stuck on question about backgroud. I was issued with 2 speeding tickets in 2011, which i ahve paid my fines and no further actions was taking. The first question on the form states that have u comitted any offence against the law of ireland or any other country, i answered no but my friend adviced me to say yes because of the speeding ticket. My aunty said its not an offence, please i am confused because i dont want to make any mistake. What do you guy think, i would like to know anybody's opinion on this.

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Zara1 wrote:hi everyone! i have a quick question. I have a quick question, i waas told to fill the new application because the first application wasnt procesed. I ahve filled the new form but i am stuck on question about backgroud. I was issued with 2 speeding tickets in 2011, which i ahve paid my fines and no further actions was taking. The first question on the form states that have u comitted any offence against the law of ireland or any other country, i answered no but my friend adviced me to say yes because of the speeding ticket. My aunty said its not an offence, please i am confused because i dont want to make any mistake. What do you guy think, i would like to know anybody's opinion on this.
zara,
i dont think speeding ticket is an offence ( since u didnt go to court for conviction). but u can confirm with any garda u know
Last edited by kaybe on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaybedab

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 pm

zara dont worry just answer the question no .there is two type of crime.civil crime and criminal crime .civil crime any body can make it no one know like speed ticket,clam up,pass through traffic lights etc etc .there is criminal crime theft ,robbery,drink drive etc etc.so i think you should answer no because civil crime is different even decent professional can commit this crime .so please answer no

Zara1
Newly Registered

Post by Zara1 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Kaybe and IQU
Thanks, i have been trying to check online but cant find any clear answer.

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:42 pm

kaybe wrote:
Zara1 wrote:hi everyone! i have a quick question. I have a quick question, i waas told to fill the new application because the first application wasnt procesed. I ahve filled the new form but i am stuck on question about backgroud. I was issued with 2 speeding tickets in 2011, which i ahve paid my fines and no further actions was taking. The first question on the form states that have u comitted any offence against the law of ireland or any other country, i answered no but my friend adviced me to say yes because of the speeding ticket. My aunty said its not an offence, please i am confused because i dont want to make any mistake. What do you guy think, i would like to know anybody's opinion on this.
conviction is what they are looking for.
kaybedab

Wisco

Post by Wisco » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Thanks Kaybe- I haven't tried to contact them but might give it a go if things are that far along. I was told 26mo originally, so anything less is a bonus! Fingers crossed it's soon for all of us :)