ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Using another passport to travel while UKBA has my passport

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tonynz

Using another passport to travel while UKBA has my passport

Post by tonynz » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:38 pm

I currently have a Taiwanese passport, am I able to use this to travel, and come back to the UK using the passport while I wait for my Tier 1?

tier1HS
Newly Registered

Re: Using another passport to travel while UKBA has my passp

Post by tier1HS » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:08 pm

tonynz wrote:I currently have a Taiwanese passport, am I able to use this to travel, and come back to the UK using the passport while I wait for my Tier 1?
You should have submitted all of your passports with your application. If you have retained your Taiwanese passport while your Tier 1 application is in process, you have:

1. Suppressed your nationality detail
2. Not submitted all your valid passports as part of your application.

As regards travelling back to UK, using this passport, what visa will you show to your immigration officer?