ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very important for TIER 4 Student(BOGUST)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sailesh

Very important for TIER 4 Student(BOGUST)

Post by sailesh » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:40 pm

I have been in this country for more than 10 years and i have met so many people suggesting of twisting the rule how to stay as student
i was affected due to it as i was too geniune student done my course
take the exam failed it and again pass it

ANYONE TRYING TO BUY BOGUST BACKTRACK FROM COLLEGES OR TRYING TO BUY BOGUST CERTIFICATE IS WRONG

i know people has done it before and they have succeed and still people are doing is with a Pass

but the day you leave uk for holiday etc they will access your detail

My advice is dont use these agent to fulfill your need and blast the dream of others
What is the point of paying for something which u have not done or attended i presume the cost to get these can be around 2000 to 3000
my logic is this a course is 2500-3500 you go to college only 2-3 days you are left with 4 days and as we all know student does more than 20 weekly
you pay the agent 3000 and you end up working like slave

is that what u want Uk is a free country if you want to be someone there are so many ways but dont use bogust ways

NOT ONLY YOU RUIN YOUR CARRIER BUT YOU DESTROY THE OPPORTUNITY OF SOMEONE AS WELL

If my post has offended anybody i do appolise

Please all members make this post a HIGH PRIORITY POST FOR TIER 4

Thanks

GB09

Post by GB09 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 am

@ Sailesh: It is pity that after living in UK for 10 years or more, you could not even write proper english.

gurungboi2
Newly Registered

Post by gurungboi2 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:48 am

Sailesh you got a good point but if I saw it in your case... You claim to be in the uk for more than 10 years so meaning you should be a PR by now.

So my question is that if you claim to be a genuine student that why did you not leave the country after you completed your studied? Why did you apply for PR instead? Surely you won't take that long to complete your education do you? So please do not make any kind of comments because almost 95% of the students are here to study and work as well and just like you hopefully get a PR which is not possible now.

And do you think that students can afford paying 9000 a year? During your time, it was different. Everything was cheaper. I myself am paying 10000 a year but how long can I last? So because of this prices many tend to go the cheaper way meanIng that most of them have no choice.

So my request is that please think before you write because you yourself is also doing the same thing which you claim other is doing.

Thank you and no offend please

hham1224

Post by hham1224 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:13 pm

GB09 wrote:@ Sailesh: It is pity that after living in UK for 10 years or more, you could not even write proper english.
@GB09,

I think instead of commenting on his English, comment on what he is trying to say. I think, I agree with him as I was a genuine student in UK, passed my ACCA and now about to finish my CTA. I was hoping to apply for the Tier 1 General after my PSW but it is now abolished. You now the reason why tier 1 general abolished? because most of the people were those who got a bogus degree and got tier 1 general based on those degrees.

Many genuine students didn't availed this opportunity of tier 1 General. Same applies to PSW.

I don't want to offend you but this is the fact. Its not about me as it doesn't make any difference to me. Its about those genuine people who lost that opportunity because of those bogus people.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:03 pm

You cannot only blame bogus students or colleges for those cruel restrictions on student visas. They have nothing to do with those changes as they did whatever authorities allow them to do. UKBA/HO always knows everything that which college/student is doing what but that was a good time and UK need workers. Authorities deliberately allow bogus colleges to bring bogus students to fill the work force gap. It’s just a weak excuse to do all those changes that 'abuse' will force them to put those restrictions. It’s not 'abuse', its economic condition of UK. Authorities do not want any new Non-EU to work in UK, as economic conditions are not allowing them to do that and their own people struggling to get work. If they want, at least they can allow PSW visa for University degree students, (as they allow work) but UKBA treating a bogus college PGD student with an Oxford graduate in a same manner.

Actually, everything relates to money and economy. By 2006-7 they were lenient more then they need. Even students were here from South Asia who couldn’t write their name and don’t know how to sign, they even don’t know a single word of English but they were doing PGDs, MPhil and PhD and getting PSW visas. Famous fake American universities were in UK with established campuses by the kind approval of HO, i.e. Preston University. And also HO was doing all efforts to stop students to leave UK by various schemes like HSMP, SEGS, IGS, FTS, bla bla bla. But it’s all about good time and when everything was fine.

When global economic crisis start, UK was the one of those countries who badly affected and suffering credit crunch. Home mortgages become negative and financial institution start collapse (i.e. Northern Rock) and at the same time people from EU (i.e. Poland and Czech) start moving to UK. That was the time when everyone start crying on immigration and student visas, as they think they don’t need any more Non-EU migrants and odd jobs gap can be filled up by the people moving from poor EU countries. UKBA/HO starts putting restrictions by introducing strict laws on student and work visas and established a new agency UKBA to control immigration. After that all work schemes closed by UKBA, they start rejecting student visas without IELTS, introduced high visa fees and then PBS introduced. Today, almost every work visa route has been closed and UKBA rejecting student visas even if applicant did not answer their phone call. But they are doing a mistake by treating all students in same manner.

But above all, whatever they are doing they have rights to do that, as UK is their country. It’s up to them whom they allow to study and work in UK. Students have their own options open like US, Canada and Australia as today we are living in a competitive world. Education is an investment today and international students are adequately sensible to think about which country will give the best return on their investments.

derlin

Post by derlin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:30 pm

GB09 wrote:@ Sailesh: It is pity that after living in UK for 10 years or more, you could not even write proper english.
Correction: It is a pity, not "It is pity". When pointing a finger at someone, don't forget three fingers are pointing at you.

derlin

Re: Very important for TIER 4 Student(BOGUST)

Post by derlin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:56 pm

sailesh wrote:I have been in this country for more than 10 years and i have met so many people suggesting of twisting the rule how to stay as student
i was affected due to it as i was too geniune student done my course
take the exam failed it and again pass it

ANYONE TRYING TO BUY BOGUST BACKTRACK FROM COLLEGES OR TRYING TO BUY BOGUST CERTIFICATE IS WRONG

i know people has done it before and they have succeed and still people are doing is with a Pass

but the day you leave uk for holiday etc they will access your detail

My advice is dont use these agent to fulfill your need and blast the dream of others
What is the point of paying for something which u have not done or attended i presume the cost to get these can be around 2000 to 3000
my logic is this a course is 2500-3500 you go to college only 2-3 days you are left with 4 days and as we all know student does more than 20 weekly
you pay the agent 3000 and you end up working like slave

is that what u want Uk is a free country if you want to be someone there are so many ways but dont use bogust ways

NOT ONLY YOU RUIN YOUR CARRIER BUT YOU DESTROY THE OPPORTUNITY OF SOMEONE AS WELL

If my post has offended anybody i do appolise

Please all members make this post a HIGH PRIORITY POST FOR TIER 4

Thanks
Hi Sailesh,
I support your stance. Nobody on their right senses would openly challenge the logic of your argument on a forum like this. It is known fact people fiddle their applications, some succeed and some fail.

Those individuals arguing against the immoral implications of fraudulent degrees and applications are bringing this forum into disrepute. I advise the moderators to delete posts from these individuals. This forum is recognized worldwide for trusted advice, and not a forum to openly glamorize fraud regardless of the circumstances.