ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of 10 years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sailesh

Proof of 10 years

Post by sailesh » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:10 pm

hi all
basically i have been in the uk for 10+ legally as student
the proof i can give was my VISA STICKER which the HO put but after
2009 all was made on ID and when u apply for extension they take the old one and issue you with a new one I had 2 ID cards and the last one issue to me last year which is with me
Will that affect my application as i cant proof the 3 years legal student visa and on top one year i think 2010 i was refuse and i did the appeal and won the apply after 6 month will that as well be a cause
thanks

Re: Proof of 10 years

Post by 2012 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:53 pm

sailesh wrote:hi all
basically i have been in the uk for 10+ legally as student
the proof i can give was my VISA STICKER which the HO put but after
2009 all was made on ID and when u apply for extension they take the old one and issue you with a new one I had 2 ID cards and the last one issue to me last year which is with me
Will that affect my application as i cant proof the 3 years legal student visa and on top one year i think 2010 i was refuse and i did the appeal and won the apply after 6 month will that as well be a cause
thanks
1. U shud provide all the passports u had during the 10 years.
2. If you have been issued with the BRP and they retained the previous ones then HO wud know that they keep the previous ones and the applicant only receives the new BRP.
3. If you won the appeal then u stay was legal and continuous.

dweb
Newly Registered

Post by dweb » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 am

SAILESH,ALL I am in similar situation as you. I had an appeal back in 2003 and waited till November 2004 to get a response. Won the appeal.

also 2002 when I came applied for extension after 6months. Again HO only responsed after like another 6months with VISA

My question did you provide any evidence of the court case you went or letters you received this period?

thank you

sailesh

Post by sailesh » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:51 pm

dweb wrote:SAILESH,ALL I am in similar situation as you. I had an appeal back in 2003 and waited till November 2004 to get a response. Won the appeal.

also 2002 when I came applied for extension after 6months. Again HO only responsed after like another 6months with VISA

"My question did you provide any evidence of the court case you went or letters you received this period?"

thank you
"I did not quiet understand you here what evidence of the court case or letters etc can you be a bit more clearer thanks