ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Employed

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Romy117
Newly Registered

Self Employed

Post by Romy117 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:01 pm

hi i just want to know some thing regarding PSW Dependent VISA. i am self employed security officer working on PSW from last 5 months and Now i want to sponsor my wife who is in Pakistan??? what documents i have to provide instead of Wage slips and for how many months??

and secondly i want to know if she gets PSW dependent visa does she have to travel with in certain period or she is OK to join me any time??

Any help on this would be highly appreciated...thanks

Romy117
Newly Registered

Post by Romy117 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Any replies...?

singher87
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

UKBA website

Post by singher87 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 am

Suggest you go through the policy guidance on UKBA website first. Reason being you don't want to send an application based solely on advice! Read the guidance, make a list and if you're then unsure about something specific then these forums are a good way to get answers. Although most people here are main applicants so I would try other sources to get more info on the process for 'dependent visas'.