ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Extension - DEPENDENT query - URGENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Baleegh
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Extension - DEPENDENT query - URGENT

Post by Baleegh » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi,

I've recently got a 2nd baby and my extension is due in a month... I don't think I would be able to sort out my baby's docs.... passport etc to apply for his visa along with my extension...

I want to ask if its OK to apply for extension with 2 dependents only (ie. with my wife and 1st baby this time) and not for the 2nd baby...

Is it allowed to apply for extension not including all dependents? or including few dependents? Would appreciate any help here. Thank you.

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 General Extension - DEPENDENT query - URGENT

Post by longshift » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Baleegh wrote:Hi,

I've recently got a 2nd baby and my extension is due in a month... I don't think I would be able to sort out my baby's docs.... passport etc to apply for his visa along with my extension...

I want to ask if its OK to apply for extension with 2 dependents only (ie. with my wife and 1st baby this time) and not for the 2nd baby...

Is it allowed to apply for extension not including all dependents? or including few dependents? Would appreciate any help here. Thank you.
You don't have to submit your Dependant's application the same time as yours. Its just a choice they give so that its easier on both sides. You can sort out your daughters passport at your ease and can submit her application at a later stage. There is no rule of disclosure of dependants, if you understand what I mean.