ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shabbo13
Newly Registered

Post by shabbo13 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:51 am

Inshallah we hear something this week!

ZAZA2011
Newly Registered

Post by ZAZA2011 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:58 am

Ok guys.. My story... We applied on 08/12/11 and status changed to under-process on 21/12/11 and then on 27/1/12, my hubby received a text that his passprot is ready but he could not go as he was in office. Today he collceted it and MA he got the visa..

Now please, I will tell you, I did not certify my passport copy, I did not do any accomodation survey. I kept my documents very simple and one thing I made sure was that the application is perfectly done by us. So plz guys, this forum gave me heart-attack on many occasions. I would suggest, just use the guidance on UKBA site and make sure ur application is filled in properly.

I wish you all the best of luck and YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:25 am

hey congratulations zaza2011..

lol@ heartattack..

mas!.....?????......!!!!!

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:29 am

ZAZA2011 wrote:Ok guys.. My story... We applied on 08/12/11 and status changed to under-process on 21/12/11 and then on 27/1/12, my hubby received a text that his passprot is ready but he could not go as he was in office. Today he collceted it and MA he got the visa..

Now please, I will tell you, I did not certify my passport copy, I did not do any accomodation survey. I kept my documents very simple and one thing I made sure was that the application is perfectly done by us. So plz guys, this forum gave me heart-attack on many occasions. I would suggest, just use the guidance on UKBA site and make sure ur application is filled in properly.

thats greatttt news mashAllah...hopefully i"ll hear some good news soon too Inshallah:)
visa-grante:25.10.12

akaamir

Re: Spousal visa application

Post by akaamir » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 am

Exquisit33 wrote:
General30 wrote:Hi thanks for your kind words equisite inshallah u will get your passport back next week because u submitted it really close to christmas that's why it has taken long coz of holidays and i know some of them have 28 days off personally i think all the eco probably came back to work on like 23/1/12 and had a load to catch up on And ofcourse I will keep u all in my duas I also wish u a very happy married life:)

Thanks Rehana don't worry inshallah you will hear something soon just stay positive
@ Thanks General30 :) I hope so too. My husband checked with Gerry's and they said that it still has not arrived back yet. I know I should be patient but it really is stressing me out. Let's hope you are right and that we get it back this week Insha'Allah.

@ Akaamir I asked my hubby and he said it didn't state 6 weeks on Call Letter anywhere, also when he submitted passport they said it will only take 28 days.

Please all continue to rememember all of us in your duas!

salaam sis,may be yours is diffrent cause when we receieved our my hubby email me and it did state that it will take up to that many weeks 6-8 but my cousin received her passport just about in 5 weeks time so inshallah you will receive in this week im sure my be by thursday.
i really hope your hubby passport come this week so i can account my wait time could be the same.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:05 am

*Nazia wrote:
XnailaX wrote:nazia..

on the employed bit bout him, i wrote unemployed..

and then abit down it asks bout how he earns or sumthing..

i wrote that his dad gives him **,*** ruppess a month or summat..im gona double check on my forms jus for u ok.. :)
Hmm shall I not put my hubby occupation as a mistri lol (carpenter) and he gets paid 10-20 thousand rupees a month
Nazia sis my hubby rent his cars out he have share business and he earn round about 14,000-16,000. a month and he use that money for him self
this is what we wrote on his application form and on covering letter that we wrote that once he arrived in uk will his take any kind of job.
i suggest you to write what his doing in home country and here in UK he can do the same because its comes uder home decorating paintin staff.and its looks good that he at least doing some thing and he is hard working man who is doing job and he will not seek any resource of publice found.

this is my opinion rest all up to you sis,good luck for your application.

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:05 am

Congratulationz ZAZA2011
I dint get my hubbys passport attested aswell lawyer told me the ECO will put the passport number in the system n he will find out everything lol
MAS_SAYED shud give us sum news soon thier still a hour left for gerrys to close good luck to her n every1 else once the december applicants r done its my turn inshallah.
Application submitted and forwad to ISB OC - 05/01/12
Refused 25/04/12
Appeal lodged 08/05/12

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:07 am

ZAZA2011 wrote:Ok guys.. My story... We applied on 08/12/11 and status changed to under-process on 21/12/11 and then on 27/1/12, my hubby received a text that his passprot is ready but he could not go as he was in office. Today he collceted it and MA he got the visa..

congratulation for your visa,hope you have great merried life.

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:18 am

Hey guys, thanks 4 the prayers, but hubby got refused :(
submitted at Lahore Gerrys on 30/11/11
under process at BHC on 15/12/11
Passport ready for collection on 26/1/12

fbutt09

Post by fbutt09 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 am

mas_sayed wrote:Hey guys, thanks 4 the prayers, but hubby got refused :(
So sorry to hear that.

If you dont mind answering, what reasons did they give. Were their reasons valid or just minor points which they made a big deal of?

Once again sorry to hear that.

I/A you will be reunited with your spouse soon.

fbutt09

Post by fbutt09 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 am

syma wrote:

thats greatttt news mashAllah...hopefully i"ll hear some good news soon too Inshallah:)
Its getting close to us hearing. Maybe something this week i/A. I applied on the Mon 12th and you applied on Tue 13th.

Lets do dua that all goes well, i/A.

Not a nice wait I can tell you that. :!:

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:02 pm

@ mas_sayed
Sorry to hear that sister :( .
what was reason of refusal i you dont mind sharing

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:09 pm

[
Its getting close to us hearing. Maybe something this week i/A. I applied on the Mon 12th and you applied on Tue 13th.

Lets do dua that all goes well, i/A.

Not a nice wait I can tell you that. :!:[/quote]

i knowwwww tell me about itttttt...InshAllah good news it'll be..
but im really upset for mas-syed:(
visa-grante:25.10.12

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:23 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhh no :(..

im sooo sorry to hear bout ur refusal mas sis..i thawt he'd get it...

Sis its for the best..rememebr its from Allah..., even tho u might not see it that way now.and like i thawt it ws Allah punishing me for another sin..but its not sis..its bcos Allah loves us more than anyone and he loves to test his Ummah...so plz plz b patient sis..i kno its difficult....cos i kno refusal hits u hard!...

let us kno why it ws refused and We wil help u in every way sis xx...>>hugs<<..
take care sis xx

hopefully the rest of the bunch wil hear sum good news xx
Last edited by XnailaX on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mars27

Post by mars27 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:35 pm

So sorry to hear that mas_sayed..... It really is a very stressful time, stay strong, have faith in Allah, inshaALlah things will work out :)

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:39 pm

@MAS_SAYED sorry to hear abour ur refusal
plz do let us no the reason 4 refusal Thankz
Application submitted and forwad to ISB OC - 05/01/12
Refused 25/04/12
Appeal lodged 08/05/12

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:44 pm

XnailaX wrote:no sis!!..u shud write that down..whts a carpenter?..cso if its good job then u can say in the other question below that when he cums to UK, he will apply for job in that of workforce description bcos hes gt experience init...

we wrote unemployed cos my hubys a farmer boy init lol..so wht money is he gna get when working wiv his/ family..nothing..

plz mind my lack of english skils/language cos my brains cells are dead lol..or rather i dnt hav any lol :oops:
Carpenter is all building stuff, like our caste we are mistri's lol
I dont think that is the sort of job that he wants to go into when he gets here in the UK

I was told to put carpenter and its better than leaving it unemployed bcos he normally works as a taxi driver, like bookings and that and he is the only one who earns to feed his family and pay the bills etc...

So what should i do?

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:39 pm

dnt say he doesnt wana do that job wen he cums here..like theyre really goan check up on him once he's here lol.

jus write down carpenter..and thats all!..dnt go into too much detail and dont giv them info that they dnt really need to kno etc ok..:)

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:20 pm

XnailaX wrote:dnt say he doesnt wana do that job wen he cums here..like theyre really goan check up on him once he's here lol.

jus write down carpenter..and thats all!..dnt go into too much detail and dont giv them info that they dnt really need to kno etc ok..:)
Thanks sis, I wont put anything off that sort down.
He does have a job offer when he comes to the UK, to work at his brother in law's mamu's resturant which is in bradford, but i dont want t be away from him sis

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:48 pm

yeh well u can move closer to my house innitt!..lol..xx and we can meet up..cum round and can hav PAKISTANI tea lol..xx and chat for ages and ages bout our hubiessss lol..

which restaraunt is it sis??..

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Congrats ZAZA! :)
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm

hey guys
sorry about the late reply
to be honest i dont want to say what the reason for the refusal was, but it is a minor reason, which inshallah will be solved!
just need your prayers :)

Good luck to the others
submitted at Lahore Gerrys on 30/11/11
under process at BHC on 15/12/11
Passport ready for collection on 26/1/12

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:47 pm

XnailaX wrote:yeh well u can move closer to my house innitt!..lol..xx and we can meet up..cum round and can hav PAKISTANI tea lol..xx and chat for ages and ages bout our hubiessss lol..

which restaraunt is it sis??..
Lol I wouldnt mind moving down to Bradford, it is a possibility in the future insha'Allah.

Im no big fan of pakistani tea, i drink it only everyday in the morning before I close my roza in Ramadhan but the chat bit about our hubbies yeah why not lol

I dont know the name of the resturant, but I think its near Bradford Hospital either Bradford 8 or 9. they have their own newsagent shop as well.

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm

mas_sayed wrote:hey guys
sorry about the late reply
to be honest i dont want to say what the reason for the refusal was, but it is a minor reason, which inshallah will be solved!
just need your prayers :)

Good luck to the others
Dont be down sis

Whatever Allah has destined for us will happen and nothing happens without the will of Allah.

Keep faith in Allah taa'ala and watch how He will make everything alright. Right now all you can do is be a little bit more pateint and pray for the best that if you appeal it will be overturned as you only mentioned it was a minor thing why the visa was rejected.

I pray that day come soon when you are reunited with your husband insha'Allah and the same goes to ALL of the other members on here.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:59 pm

ameen ^^^ xx..well said sis..xx