ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ACCOMMODATION QUERY

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adeel_jeanz
Newly Registered

ACCOMMODATION QUERY

Post by adeel_jeanz » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:17 pm

hello everyone,

i am planning to apply this month for spouse visa for myself, i have a query i am renting a 3 bedroom property for my wife, me and a 16 year old son for 775£ per month, i wanted to sub let 1 bedroom to one of my friend for 350£ with the agreement of 6 month, question is home office will consider 775£ or 775£- 350£ =425£, kindly reply me.

kind regards,
usman

adeel_jeanz
Newly Registered

anyone with the answer?

Post by adeel_jeanz » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:35 am

anyone with the answer?

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:26 pm

I think the best way of presenting this situation is by showing the £350 rental you will receive as income. So just explain that the rent is £775 and when discussing your income include the £350 from your friend. It might be worth drawing up a tenancy agreement and proof of the payments.

adeel_jeanz
Newly Registered

hey

Post by adeel_jeanz » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:48 pm

excellent, thanks for your help, do you think a letter from a friend that i am sharing a house i have this room paying 350? this is what one of the solicitor suggested to me, i was thinking to sublet the room but solicitor said no you cant sublet the house, even my landlord is agreed to sublet, any ideas?