ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is the total time that I should expect to spend at PEO

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ducky11

What is the total time that I should expect to spend at PEO

Post by Ducky11 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi All,

I have a same day appointment at 08:00AM at the Croydon PEO on Wednesday. All my documents are in order & it should be hassle free.

How long do you think I will be at the PEO? I need to make arrangements for cover at work in my absence. Will I need to submit everything & then return at a later time to collect my documents?

Thanks,
Ducky

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: What is the total time that I should expect to spend at

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Ducky11 wrote:Hi All,

I have a same day appointment at 08:00AM at the Croydon PEO on Wednesday. All my documents are in order & it should be hassle free.

How long do you think I will be at the PEO? I need to make arrangements for cover at work in my absence. Will I need to submit everything & then return at a later time to collect my documents?

Thanks,
Ducky
Best of luck for you appointment...
I would say take at least half day off ( full day will be much better...). This is just my personal opinion, based on few threads on this forum.

Please share your experience once you are done...

Ducky11

Post by Ducky11 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Thanks, I will post a report once its all done.

abiodua
Newly Registered

Post by abiodua » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:09 am

All the best and do try to post your success story.

theroyale

Post by theroyale » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:00 pm

You're lucky its 8AM - so you're in the first batch of people for the day. There is a good chance you will be called in straight away without any waiting. You might finish very quickly. Let us know!

Ducky11

Post by Ducky11 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Thanks guys! I will hope for the best & post a full report once its all done.