ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:18 pm

mas_sayed wrote:hey guys
sorry about the late reply
to be honest i dont want to say what the reason for the refusal was, but it is a minor reason, which inshallah will be solved!
just need your prayers :)

Good luck to the others
Sorry to hear about the refusal. Hopefully you will get a positive response with the appeal.

Would have been helpful to the rest if you could have shared the reason. Would help all of us to perfect other aspect just incase we make a similar mistake.
But if its something personal then its understandible.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 pm

*Nazia wrote:
mas_sayed wrote:hey guys
sorry about the late reply
to be honest i dont want to say what the reason for the refusal was, but it is a minor reason, which inshallah will be solved!
just need your prayers :)

Good luck to the others
Dont be down sis

Whatever Allah has destined for us will happen and nothing happens without the will of Allah.

Keep faith in Allah taa'ala and watch how He will make everything alright. Right now all you can do is be a little bit more pateint and pray for the best that if you appeal it will be overturned as you only mentioned it was a minor thing why the visa was rejected.

I pray that day come soon when you are reunited with your husband insha'Allah and the same goes to ALL of the other members on here.
Sorry to hear it was refused :(
But please don't lose hope sis, we are making dua and Insha'Allah you will have it over-turned on review. Keep us updated and if you need any advise or any help then let us know and we can see where we can help you! Insha'Allah. I have been through it so I know exactly how it feels, it is also very hard for our spouses to digest, I hope brother in law is not too upset.. :cry:

Allah is the most merciful.. keep faith and you will be successful sis, everything happens for the best! Hold on tight :D
Good Luck with Appeal. x
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm

*Nazia wrote:
XnailaX wrote:yeh well u can move closer to my house innitt!..lol..xx and we can meet up..cum round and can hav PAKISTANI tea lol..xx and chat for ages and ages bout our hubiessss lol..

which restaraunt is it sis??..
Lol I wouldnt mind moving down to Bradford, it is a possibility in the future insha'Allah.

Im no big fan of pakistani tea, i drink it only everyday in the morning before I close my roza in Ramadhan but the chat bit about our hubbies yeah why not lol

I dont know the name of the resturant, but I think its near Bradford Hospital either Bradford 8 or 9. they have their own newsagent shop as well.
Count me in too Nazia sis and Naila sis! :lol: :lol:
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Re: Spousal visa application

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 pm

akaamir wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:
General30 wrote:Hi thanks for your kind words equisite inshallah u will get your passport back next week because u submitted it really close to christmas that's why it has taken long coz of holidays and i know some of them have 28 days off personally i think all the eco probably came back to work on like 23/1/12 and had a load to catch up on And ofcourse I will keep u all in my duas I also wish u a very happy married life:)

Thanks Rehana don't worry inshallah you will hear something soon just stay positive
@ Thanks General30 :) I hope so too. My husband checked with Gerry's and they said that it still has not arrived back yet. I know I should be patient but it really is stressing me out. Let's hope you are right and that we get it back this week Insha'Allah.

@ Akaamir I asked my hubby and he said it didn't state 6 weeks on Call Letter anywhere, also when he submitted passport they said it will only take 28 days.

Please all continue to rememember all of us in your duas!

salaam sis,may be yours is diffrent cause when we receieved our my hubby email me and it did state that it will take up to that many weeks 6-8 but my cousin received her passport just about in 5 weeks time so inshallah you will receive in this week im sure my be by thursday.
i really hope your hubby passport come this week so i can account my wait time could be the same.
@ Akamir
Ameen sis, I hope we do hear good news this week Thurs, Insha'Allah :)

@ ZAZA
Congratulations, wishing you both a happy married life together, May Allah swt bless you with happiness together. Ameen.
Last edited by Exquisit33 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Allah is the greatest!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am

I am in the process of updating my guidance notes for spouse visas from Pakistan for this forum and am therefore kindly requesting some help from Pakistani applicants as to the :

Exact procedure of applying from Pakistan, ie what Pakistani docs are required with what the sponsor sends from UK.

The procedure of biometric/finger test, the cost involved, the address and phone number of the places where this takes place including the waiting time for such tests.

Any specific requests or procedures at Fedex office

Names of places where English tests are taken by applicants in Pakistan, the waiting time, cost and types of test taken .

Names and addresses of immigration ad visors in Islamabad. Lahore, Mirpur etc who help applicants with advice.filing forms or preparing appeals.

Any other information that may be helpful to compile this report and that may assists people who apply.

Please email at batleykhan@googlemail.com or pm me at this forum

Thanks

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:40 am

Good stuff!

An updated guidance article would be very beneficial.

Would be better to create a sticky thread.

I'll PM you some info.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

fbutt09

Post by fbutt09 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 am

AoA,

Wife got got text this morning.

Please do dua for me.

Additionally within the text it says come Mon, Thu and Fri between 2-3pm?

Is that right/standard :o - guys please comment.

She will now have to wait till Thu? Strange. Slightly worried also.

Again please do dua not only for me but for all other people awaiting their spouses.

I will keep you updated.

shabbo13
Newly Registered

Post by shabbo13 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 am

fbutt09 wrote:AoA,

Please do dua for me.

Again please do dua not only for me but for all other people awaiting their spouses.

I will keep you updated.

That's great news fbutt...inshallah u will be reunited with ur wifey soon!

I haven't heard anything yet...this is bladdy torture..inshallah soon!!

Has the status changed online too?

And yes I think that's how they normally do it with the passport collection...those are the office hours to collect.

Good luck :)

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:13 am

Insha'Allah it goes well for you. Hopefully we should get an answer soon as well as your submission date isn't far from what ours was!
SUBMITTED: 14/12/2011 @ ISB
UNDER PROCESS: 30/12/2011
READY FOR COLLECTION: 01/02/2012
VISA GRANTED

mars27

Post by mars27 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:22 am

Good luck fbutt09!! Hopefully our wait is coming to an end also! Duas for all those who are still waiting!

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:41 am

My wife received a phone call to submit her passport !

I'm actually delighted seriously.

Cant type.
Submitted: 15/07/2011 - Lahore
Rejected
Appeal Lodged: 9/09/2011
AIT Date given: 30th January 2012
** Decision Overturned **
Call In Letter Received: 31st January 2012.
Passport Collected ** 14th March 2012 **

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 am

Please do dua for me.

good luck:) i cant wait to hear good news for all of us inshAllah

I will keep you updated.
good luck...keep us posted...its completely normal for them to call u on these days dnt u worry
Last edited by syma on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
visa-grante:25.10.12

mars27

Post by mars27 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 am

Syma we hv the exact dates... Hv u heard anything today?

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:48 am

shabbo13 wrote:

Please do dua for me.

I will keep you updated.

That's great news fbutt...inshallah u will be reunited with ur wifey soon!

I haven't heard anything yet...this is bladdy torture..inshallah soon!!

Has the status changed online too?

And yes I think that's how they normally do it with the passport collection...those are the office hours to collect.

Good luck :)

i am hoping we hear somethin in next 2 days as collection days this week are thurs & friday..
Last edited by syma on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 am

mars27 wrote:Syma we hv the exact dates... Hv u heard anything today?
no and i am dyinggggg tooooo

mars27

Post by mars27 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:55 am

I can't function.. Struck with nerves and worry! Yeh I think we will know by the end of the week inshaAllah

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:00 am

mars27 wrote:I can't function.. Struck with nerves and worry! Yeh I think we will know by the end of the week inshaAllah
InshAllah good news coming soon our way..

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:08 am

heyy fbutt good luck..:)

hashim...wow..wht bout the call letter?? lol..u gota submit that too init...

exquisit...ur already close to ma heart, so..wht better place is ther than that lol..xxxxx? u can come to ma house any tym xxx

fbutt09

Post by fbutt09 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:28 am

AoA,

Wife misread the text. It acutally says Mon thru Fri!!

I am pleased to tell you that the visa has been accepted.

Alhumdulilah.

Submitted (Lahore) - 12th Dec
Processing - 23rd Dec
Passport collected and Visa issued - 31th Jan

I sincerley hope those that are waiting here get good news very soon.

Those that are in a longer waiting process I do dua that you are united very soon with your spouses. Ameen.

Following BatleyKhans post, I will post up shortly all the documentation, which I sent to help those starting the process soon.

Once again I hope Allah SWT keeps our marriages long and fruitfull and we be united with our spouses soon.

AH.[/b]

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 am

Wife misread the text. It acutally says Mon thru Fri!!

I am pleased to tell you that the visa has been accepted.

Alhumdulilah.

Submitted (Lahore) - 12th Dec
Processing - 23rd Dec
Passport collected and Visa issued - 31th Jan

I sincerley hope those that are waiting here get good news very soon.

Those that are in a longer waiting process I do dua that you are united very soon with your spouses. Ameen.

Following BatleyKhans post, I will post up shortly all the documentation, which I sent to help those starting the process soon.

Once again I hope Allah SWT keeps our marriages long and fruitfull and we be united with our spouses soon.

AH.[/b]
thats great news many congratulationsss:)

The_Waiting_Game
Newly Registered

Post by The_Waiting_Game » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 am

syma wrote:
The_Waiting_Game wrote:
mas_sayed wrote:My husband rang me this morning, saying he received a text, that the passport was ready for collection! Thank you guys for your duas, hes going to pick up the passport on Monday, so ive still got a wait :(

Good Luck to you all!!
Great news Mas and Rehan2, many many congratulations. Seems like us december lot shouldn't be so far behind . . . .

From following the forum it seems like they tend to process most visas at the end of the month, maybe to meet their monthly statistics targets????

Hmmmm, so no update on the site before the text? Which means it's useless checking the website 10 times a day! :P

Will update u guys as soon as Mrs hears anything :)
Hi

any news at ur end??
Congratulations Zaza and Fbutt09, very happy for you and hope you're united with your other halves soon!

Mas sis, very sorry to hear, but please keep persistent and work hard on your appeal, inshallah everything will work out just fine I have faith :) You have a whole community here to help on various aspects if required, so please do not think you're alone, as you will have the benefit of a whole load of peoples' collective experience and duas :)

Syma, no news yet I'm afraid . . . Website has no updates and calling Gerry's office is useless as they only check on the website as well. I guess just need to be patient, sit tight and wait for the Mrs to get the text :) Will update here as soon as any news. :)

shabbo13
Newly Registered

Post by shabbo13 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:46 am

Turns out the husband got a text to collect passport too....have to wait until Thursday.

Please make dua for us!!!

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 am

XnailaX wrote:
hashim...wow..wht bout the call letter?? lol..u gota submit that too init...
lol , yeah we received it by email. Need to submit the documents when she submits the passport, then hopefully it should come soon.

I received really good correspondence by pestering them with emails. So if anyone is in a similar situation waiting for an overturn decision then I can help.

I got in regular contact with the Visa office and ultimately it let you a positive decision.

Naila, eqxuisit - and everyone else have been pillars of hope for me and everyone else since I came on this forum.

Thats what led me to post the news here today.
Submitted: 15/07/2011 - Lahore
Rejected
Appeal Lodged: 9/09/2011
AIT Date given: 30th January 2012
** Decision Overturned **
Call In Letter Received: 31st January 2012.
Passport Collected ** 14th March 2012 **

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:50 am

shabbo13 wrote:Turns out the husband got a text to collect passport too....have to wait until Thursday.

Where did you submit your application?
SUBMITTED: 14/12/2011 @ ISB
UNDER PROCESS: 30/12/2011
READY FOR COLLECTION: 01/02/2012
VISA GRANTED

shabbo13
Newly Registered

Post by shabbo13 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:56 am

enigma321 wrote:
shabbo13 wrote:Turns out the husband got a text to collect passport too....have to wait until Thursday.

Where did you submit your application?[/quote

we submitted it in mirpur

Fbutt....omg! i asked the husband to forward the text to me as he said its says mon thurs and fri...but ive checked it and ur right its says mon thru fri!!

told him to get his bum down there now...inshallah we hear good news as u did

need ur duas people