ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement for SET(0)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saadullah317
Newly Registered

Bank Statement for SET(0)

Post by saadullah317 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Hi All

A quick query in relation to bank statement when applying for ILR.

I have got all my bank statements from the past five months via post. my question is do I have to print statements or order from bank prior to your ILR appointment or Shall I take existing bank statements from the last five months.

Your response/advice would be much appreciated.

Regards
SH

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 am

As long as your most recent bank statement (at the time of PEO) is no longer than a month, you should be fine.

Also why are you taking 5 months statements with you and not 12 months ?

Ad under what category are you applying ?

1sppandey

Post by 1sppandey » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:11 am

Usually you will need to have 12 months bank statements as proof of your earning (I am assuming you are on Tier 1 G) that coroborate with your salary slips. home printed statements are not valid. If you have the time ask the bank to send you the rest of the statements. If not, go to a branch and have them printed on their official letter head with a bank stamp on them.

saadullah317
Newly Registered

Post by saadullah317 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Hello

I'm currently on WP category and applying via this route. I was told that I only 3 months bank statements. I'm planning to provide 6 months statement just in case.

I received my bank statements normally through posted every month, I've got my last five months statements and was just wondering if I could only get my current statement for the month along with five months existing statements.

Your thoughts please.

Regards

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:18 pm

If you are applying under WP, then you must have all 5 years P60s. you also need a letter from your employer which should state your SOC code, your salary (should be above your threshold) and that you will still be needed for this job.

FunkMaster

Post by FunkMaster » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:55 pm

linkers wrote:If you are applying under WP, then you must have all 5 years P60s. you also need a letter from your employer which should state your SOC code, your salary (should be above your threshold) and that you will still be needed for this job.
Correct, I just did mine today under the WP scheme.

They only took 3 months bank statements / salary slips, but wanted 5 years of P60's.

Also the letter stating your salary + SOC is a must!

As for the statements, they must be originals from your bank!

Also, photocopy everything!