ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 general PBS dependent visa, need help (URGENT)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

junaidcg
Newly Registered

Tier 1 general PBS dependent visa, need help (URGENT)

Post by junaidcg » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Hello there,

I am going to apply for dependent visa for my fiancée after we going to do court marriage by the end of feb in mumbai, I have few questions regards to it.

1. I have been told that I need to provide wedding invitation card along with pictures of reception or so, since we are just going to do court marriage at the moment and may be a small reception on same evening, but we planed to get marry with all the Indian rituals later by summer, so tell me how Important to provide wedding invitation.

2. fund maintenance: according to my friend he advised me to keep approximate about 1400(530+800) in my account but I happen to dip about 1000 pounds on starting few weeks of my 90 days, though I can even attach my fiancee's bank statement(joint account with her father), but not really sure I need to do that, since I am Living in UK for about 4 years and with Tier1(general) visa status from 2 years, so based UKBA it says that I only need to show 530 right?

3. How do I go about submitting my application? because I heard now we can submit our application form online and pay fees, later I can submit the documents at VFS-Mumbai branch or should I go with old method by taking appointment or by courier?

These are the following list of documents I am submitting:
Main Applicant - UK Based Documents

1. Evidence of Stay
a. Copy of Passport bio-data page.
b. Copy of Initial Visa page.
c. Copy of First Entry to UK page.

2. Evidence of Income
a. Original 3 months’ salary slips.
b. 3 months bank statement showing salary debited.
b. Copy of Tax Document (P60).
c. Copy of Appointment Letter.
d. Reference Letter from Employer
e. Copy of National Insurance Card.

3. Evidence of Address & Accommodation
a. Bank Statements.
b. Copy of UK Driving Licence.
c. Original Tenancy Agreement.

4. Evidence of Maintenance Fund
Bank statements of main application from the UK Current bank account.
a. Bank Statements showing that minimum balance over a period is greater than £1000.00 in the last 90 days.

Dependant Documents
a. Original Passport.
b. Original Bank Statements.
c. Original Mobile Bill.

Evidence of Marriage & Subsisting Relationship
a. Original Certificate of Marriage Registration.
b. Marriage Photographs.
c. Main Applicant Name on Dependant Passport.
d. Copy of entry & exit stamp pages showing visit to India for the purpose of wedding..
e. 3 months Lycamobile call history showing continuous communication.

let me know if I need to add any other documents or so.

Thanks in advance,
Junaid

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi,

Please refer to the link below to see the actual documents you need to submit as stated by UKBA

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... en-dep.pdf

From what I can see, you have everything required plus a lot of extra documents that are not stated in the guidance.

I know many people on this forum attach a lot of extra documents, but I find keeping the application simpler and providing what is required in the guidelines is better than providing unnecessary extra documents that may sometimes confuse the caseworker and complicate the application. This is just my opinion and you don't have to accept it.

Feel free to submit as many additional documents as you want, but ensure the required documents are included.

Kind Regards

junaidcg
Newly Registered

Post by junaidcg » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Thanks for the information,
That means regarding maintenance, I needs to have about (533+800) approx 1400 in my account for three months, right?

Thanks

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Re: Tier 1 general PBS dependent visa, need help (URGENT)

Post by Tier1G09 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:15 am

junaidcg wrote:
3. How do I go about submitting my application? because I heard now we can submit our application form online and pay fees, later I can submit the documents at VFS-Mumbai branch or should I go with old method by taking appointment or by courier?
I believe now you can only apply for Tier 1 Dependant by taking appointment online. You cannot send docs by courier. As they have to take your partner biometrics so better fill form online and then take appointment. The appointments are very flexible and easily available.

https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/

friefox

Post by friefox » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:17 am

junaidcg wrote:Thanks for the information,
That means regarding maintenance, I needs to have about (533+800) approx 1400 in my account for three months, right?

Thanks
Yes you need to show atleast 1333£. 533£ for your fiance and 800£ for you