ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR-finance prove

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

woodlands
Newly Registered

ILR-finance prove

Post by woodlands » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:48 am

Hi everyone,

I am due to apply my ILR SET M within one or two weeks, and I know that I need to provide the prove of finance such as bank statements and payslips. I am working but my husband is unemployed so I am earning to support us currently. Can I only provide my bank statements and payslips? or Do I need to attach the bank statements from both of us?

I am worried because I can not find the last my husband's last three months bank statements.

Please give me some advice.
Thank you!
Woodlands

FunkMaster

Post by FunkMaster » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Just contact your bank and ask them to repost you the bank statements for the period of time that you want. This usually takes a week or two.

woodlands
Newly Registered

Post by woodlands » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:35 pm

Hi FunkMaster,

Thank you for the reply. I can reapply his bank statement from his bank. But i like to know if I can just send my own statement and payslips?

Your advice will be deeply appreciated

Woodlands