ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa Help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uday2509

Visit Visa Help

Post by uday2509 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Hello,

I am a tier 1 general visa holder and I would like to invite my in-law's for a short visit less than a month. I appreciate if any one help me on following queries.

1.Do i need to write a separate sponsor or invitation letter to both my uncle and aunty.
2. Do i need to maintain any balance in my bank account ( like 3 or 6 months). if i have to maintain balance how much should I?

Thanks,
Uday

uday2509

Re: Visit Visa Help

Post by uday2509 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:12 am

Can someone help?

pennylessinindia

Re: Visit Visa Help

Post by pennylessinindia » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:36 pm

uday2509 wrote:Hello,

I am a tier 1 general visa holder and I would like to invite my in-law's for a short visit less than a month. I appreciate if any one help me on following queries.

1.Do i need to write a separate sponsor or invitation letter to both my uncle and aunty.
2. Do i need to maintain any balance in my bank account ( like 3 or 6 months). if i have to maintain balance how much should I?

Thanks,
Uday
so are you inviting your aunt and uncle and in laws? If they are all applying to travel together I am sure one letter giving all the details will be enough but if you plan to apply separately may be easier to write 2 letters

No specific amount need you must show that you can support them, is house big enough for all 4 folk to stay, can you afford to keep them and who will pay for their flights
pennyless