ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Demha
Newly Registered

Booking PEO

Post by Demha » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:26 am

Can some advice me please on these appointment issues.

1) I booked a peo appointment for wife under her registration for SET(M). I selected no dependents as she has none.
On the appointment details the "Number of people attending" it states 1. But I would like to go with my wife to the appointment as she is not great in speaking english and I would rather be there for support and translation if any queries from the case worker.
Does the number attending mean only that number is allowed or can I go aswell, my name will be on SET(M) form as husband.

Should I reschedule and add myself as dependent on the appointment?

2) Also it asks her to print and sign official form and bring it to the appointment...... what form? as nothing came up to print even when it asked to click continue.

Its very fustrating dealing with bureaucracy.

Thnak you for help.

FunkMaster

Post by FunkMaster » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 am

1.) So the way I understand it, is that the number of people attending, is the number of people actually making the application so = to the number of people that are paying a fee for the application.

I did see other people while I was at the PEO, who were family members but not actually applying.

I stand to be corrected by others on the forum, but based on that, I don't believe you need to change the booking.

2.) Just bring the booking confirmation, the one that was emailed to you, the one that has the booking reference number. I also saw that note about it needing to be signed, but I didn't see anything to sign, so I didn't