ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET O APPLICATION HELD FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dev_0891
Newly Registered

ILR SET O APPLICATION HELD FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY

Post by dev_0891 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Dear seniors, i applied for ilr on tier 2 basis and they kept my application for further enquiry, i applied through a solicitor but dont know exactly what has happened or what will happen. Has any members face this kind of situation, i had difference in amount in salary slips and bank statements rest was fine. Please can u tell how long will it take, i applied for same day service and paid 1350 pounds
Thanks

santoshganpath

Post by santoshganpath » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Hello dev_0891

Do you have any absences of 90 days or above at a single stretch? if this is the case, check my other posts and a bunch of information is available in this blog. check it out.

Regards...
Santosh

dev_0891
Newly Registered

Post by dev_0891 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:03 pm

santoshganpath wrote:Hello dev_0891

Do you have any absences of 90 days or above at a single stretch? if this is the case, check my other posts and a bunch of information is available in this blog. check it out.

Regards...
Santosh

Thanks for ur responses santosh, total holidays are less than 90 days in three visits, no convictions, only problem is mis matching salary slips and statements, and method of pay is cash,
Thank you,

santoshganpath

Post by santoshganpath » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Hi dev_0891

Ok, in that case, have you provided a letter from your employer that they have paid you by cash after deducting the necessary tax and NI.

If you have not provided this, please take a letter from employer and send it to UKBA office where you have lodged your application through your solicitor. Your solicitor should have pointed out this to you before submitting your application.

Regards...
Santosh

dev_0891
Newly Registered

Post by dev_0891 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:12 pm

santoshganpath wrote:Hi dev_0891

Ok, in that case, have you provided a letter from your employer that they have paid you by cash after deducting the necessary tax and NI.

If you have not provided this, please take a letter from employer and send it to UKBA office where you have lodged your application through your solicitor. Your solicitor should have pointed out this to you before submitting your application.

Regards...
Santosh
Dear santosh, unfortunately the solicitor didnt inform me abt anything he just blindly (i think) submitted my application, now he is asking about the same kind of statement and pay slips for latest month,
Looking forward
thank you

santoshganpath

Post by santoshganpath » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi dev_0891

Oh ok! what kind of solicitor he is? He missed some basics.

Anyway, take a letter from your employer with all the information about your pay for the last 12 months, if possible more which has your gross and net salaries, amount of tax & NI paid.

Try and get all your P-60's for the last 5-years, even if you don't have them, write to your tax office, they will take a good two weeks to send that information to you. The letter sent by tax office serves as P-60's.

Also, mention your Tax office address in your covering letter. Because I think the UKBA will enquire with the tax office to check how much tax has been received on behalf of you from your company.

To make things clear to UKBA, send your employer letter first with all the information mentioned above and in your covering letter mention that you have requested your tax office for p-60's and they know that it will take 2-weeks and they can wait for that.

This should clear any doubts they might have.

Hope everything works well for you. All the best.

Regards...
Santosh