ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) visa application - Question B26 clarificati

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aj80
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) visa application - Question B26 clarificati

Post by aj80 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 pm

I am writing this mail seeking clarification on Tier 1 General extension visa application (version 04/11) within UK on question:

B26. The applicant should indicate whether they consider themselves to be employed or self-employed

What should applicant answer for the above question on below circumstance?

Applicant being a director of his own UK based company (IT consulting) from last 3 months onwards and earning source is from salary and dividend. Prior to this period worked for a UK software company as an employee and his earnings are from monthly salary. In this circumstance if the applicant wishes to claim the qualified earnings from first consecutive 12 months of last 15 months period as salaried employee, whether applicant providing an answer as 'Employed' for the question B26 in Tier 1 General application will be acceptable by UKBA ?

I am assuming the context of this question is around earnings claimed. Please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Yes, So that UKBA can look for corresponding evidence.