ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question About Maintenance Funds For PSW Dependants

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shoji147

Post by shoji147 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:15 am

Hi Everyone,

My name is Shujaat and I would like to ask a question about the funds for which i haven't found a complete answer to....Please let me know If you had any experience of the same sort ,,will be much appreciated..

I am on PSW status in the Uk and my wife and my 2 year old son are in pakistan...They were with me last year but had to leave them in pakistan for some reason...My wife had a dependant visa for tier4 as i was on tier 4 last year but my son who was born in the uk only had a passport as i did not have enough time to apply for his visa due to an emergency and i took him back home without a visa just on his pakistani passport....

Now I already have psw and want to apply for their visa from pakistan to come to uk ..I want to ask that how much funds i need to show for each one of them ...
(I have been in the uk since 2006 and have gone back on holiday a couple of times but i have been here since 2006)

Is it £533 for each dependant or is it £1600 ...
Everywhere i read it only says about applying at the same time and with in the uk but i want to apply from pakistan...

Thanks for your help.....Much Appreciated...

shoji147

Please help

Post by shoji147 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:38 am

Hi guys i will appreciate any help here
thanks

singhania
Newly Registered

Post by singhania » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi,

In your case if you want to apply from Pakistan then you have to show £1866 as fund in your account.

For any further detail in this you can contact us.

Regards

shoji147

Thankyou

Post by shoji147 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Thankyou very much for your reply ..It has helped me a lot ..
Thanks again..