ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) application form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Maggie Xing
Newly Registered

SET(O) application form

Post by Maggie Xing » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Hello all

I will apply for ILR under T2 in person in 2 weeks. My daughter will apply on the same day. She is my dependant but she is over 18. She is a full time student. So she needs to fill in a SET(O) form separately. I have some questions about her form. I would be most grateful if someone could reply.

1. My dauthter lives with me. Our home was rented.

Section 5.1 I choose c--privately rented by you? Which one should my daughter choose? d) owned or rented by a relative or friend? e) other? Give details below.

5.2 Do you partner, or both, pay any rent or mortgage for your home? Should she choose yes or no?

5.4 Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money?should she choose yes or no(I give her money regularly)?

2. Section 6.2 Reason for absence

She went back home country for 66 days in last year at her summer holiday. So how should she write the reason for absence?

3. Section 10.A Your Finances
Does she need to tick the box?

4. I am confused because Page 39 is Section 11 but Page 40 is Section 10
and they have the same title--CONSENT FOR THE UK BORDER AGENCY TO REQUEST VERIFICATION CHECKS. I think Page 39 should be Section 10 which must be printed by mistake. Anyway should my daughter sign on Page 39?

Many thanks!

Maggie Xing
Newly Registered

Post by Maggie Xing » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:07 am

One more question about Page 3 payment details

2. Contact name in the UK if different from that of the applicant:
Should I put my name in or just leave it?

If paying by card, can she use my card (as there is no money on her card) or she must use her card which I need to transfer money to?

Thanks in advance!

Maggie Xing
Newly Registered

Post by Maggie Xing » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Anybody knows? Please give me some advice!