ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Payslip --- Pls suggest for Tier 1 Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

village

Online Payslip --- Pls suggest for Tier 1 Extension

Post by village » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Gurus,

I am going for Tier 1 extension soon....i worked for parttime...and i get my payslip online in the Website...

Do i need to get any sign and stamp or we can just take a print and carry formy extension the online pay slip plssssssss....

Thanks.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Hi,

I don't know much about online statements, but I think it will be safer for you to print out the statements and get them stamped.

In addition, if possible, also get a letter from your employer confirming the payments.

Like I said, I don't know much about online statements, but I think this will be a cautious and wise approach to handle your situation.

Kind Regards

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:12 pm

For my case, I printed out the Payslips and get them stamped and signed.

village

Post by village » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Somudro,

thanks for your reply

did you get your visa? or not yet....
employed or self employed?

your payslips are part time payslips?

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:16 pm

i) Payslips: These should be either formal payslips or on company headed paper. Where formal payslips are produced on plain paper they must be stamped and signed by the employer. Payslips which are not on headed paper or if the applicant receives all pay slips online, he/she must authenticate the evidence by asking the employer to sign and stamp a printout. If the applicant provides payslips, they must cover the whole period claimed (for example, if payslips are produced monthly, the applicant must provide the payslip for each month of the period claimed).

@village, I am going to apply soon. I just made my application ready to post. I am waiting for my latest Bank statement.

Please see the guidance (Tier 1 (General) of the Points Based System –Policy Guidance)-- PAGE 19, point 114 for details.

I am employed.

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:50 pm

Any expert? please, advice.

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 pm

If you are the director of you own company and employee of your own company then you should sign and stamp your own payslips (if you accountant can sign and stamp it that would be great advantage(accountant should be from UKBA approved list))

In case of self employed you must provide letter from accountant confirming the amount he is claming.

vi) Self-employed applicants only - letter
from the applicant’s accountant (confirming
that the applicant received the exact
amount he/she is claiming, or the net profit
to which he/she is entitled).