ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success@CRY PEO after 15 Days, Pain Relif, 337 D Absence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chrams

ILR Success@CRY PEO after 15 Days, Pain Relif, 337 D Absence

Post by chrams » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Dear Mods and Members,
My painful waiting is over, my ILR application has been approved.
Let me Thank you one and all who supported me from all these miserable days of pain of waiting for my ILR Application.

My special thanks to Jami, Casa, Obi, Sushdmehta Vinny and rest of the members who patiently replied to my questions.

For the ILR seekers, my case might be an example for people who are worrying about their absences more than 90 days at a stretch and over 180 days in total.

I broke both rules but I had produced required supporting letters showing my connectiosn in the UK while i was absent (i.e. rental agreements, Council Tax payment, utility bills [FYI, all direct debits showing in my bank statement only, I didnot produced any bills to the UKBA] and a letter from my employer for my Business trips showing reasons for my trips etc.,

Finally waiting is over, My solicitor called me 1 hour ago with good news and sent the scanned visa copies just now and they are sending my documents by recorded special delivery. Though it is very expensive process, I had invested almost £4.5K (£2700 UKBA and remainder Solicitor fees)

Now I can apply for my son's British passport and I can bring my parents to support us to sort out my wife's medical issue.

For more details about my case, refere to:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=93027

Thanks one and all
Chrams

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Congratulations!
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Krishna555

Post by Krishna555 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Congrats.You must be very happy after so much pain.

tknayak

Post by tknayak » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Many congratulations chrams. You really had a hard time. But there is always brightness after dark. You must be a very happy man now.

Celebrate it and enjoy.

chrams

Post by chrams » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Dear Krishna, Vinny and tknayak,
Thank you, yes it's a great relief

Cheers,
chrams

jaskiratbaweja

Post by jaskiratbaweja » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Congratulations Chrams. I have sent you a pm . Will be very grateful if you can reply.

chrams

Post by chrams » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:07 pm

replied your PM

Cheers,

newbie_t

Post by newbie_t » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Congratulations Charms!!!

You must be relieved now, I have been following your case since your Lloyds bankers draft was rejected for some stupid reason initially.

Good luck and enjoy your freedom!!

Cheers,
Jay

vishaljelly
BANNED

Post by vishaljelly » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Hi ,
Last edited by vishaljelly on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 pm

vishaljelly wrote:Hi ,
Congratulations on your ILR grant !
If you could assess and suggest or give your opinion on my case I would be grateful
My case is more or less resembles yours, but the only difference is the rule of >90 days and >180 days was broken for a medical reason and we did apply for ILR and refused
As discretion is involved in this issue the outcome might vary from case to case and officer to officer
Do you think it is a wise idea to reapply @ PEO with a strong covering letter explaining the situation again to HO and any possibility of getting the +ve outcome

My wife being the main applicant and we are on HSMP JR and currently have FLR granted after the ILR refusal

Regards
VA
can you explain more. you went to PEO and your ILR was refused ? at the same day ??? u do have LTR at tht time then u apply FLR ... is that you mean ???

Jamb
Newly Registered

Post by Jamb » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Congratulations!worth the wait I'm sure.

malepiscean
United Kingdom

Post by malepiscean » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Congratulations! Dear chrams very happy to hear the good news! Enjoy yourself!

chrams

Post by chrams » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 am

malepiscean wrote:Congratulations! Dear chrams very happy to hear the good news! Enjoy yourself!
Thank you Malepiscean
Much relief now
Highly appreciate your support at the terrible waiting time

Cheers
chrams

chrams

Post by chrams » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:21 am

Jamb wrote:Congratulations!worth the wait I'm sure.
Thank you very much Jamb

Cheers,
chrams

chrams

Post by chrams » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:15 am

Dear Member,
I had received several PMs requesting for my employer letter for my Business trips.

See the template below and customise it as of your requirements.

--------------------------------

The UK Border Agency
SET (O)
Indefinite Leave to Remain

Date: DD/MM/YYYY

Subject: Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain SET (O)

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to confirm that Mr. Your Name (D.O.B – DD/MM/YYYY) was employed by XYZ Limited in the UK as a full time and permanent employee. He was employed from DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY as (your position name). Due to continued growth of XYZ Limited and we started our (mention your job related services) from Indian cities of Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad. Mr.your surname has a Master degree in (your major speciality subject, in my case HR Mgt) gained in India and he had very good knowledge & experience on the Indian marketplace which made him the most suitable employee to send to India on business assignments for the following main reasons:

• Set up XYZ Ltd overseas operations in India
• Knowledge transfer to Indian offices
• Attract Indian talent to work for us in our Indian Offices
• (If you have any more points add them here)

Business visits are as follows:
• 1st Business Trip: DD/MM/YYYY – DD/MM/YYYY
• 2nd Business Trip: DD/MM/YYYY - DD/MM/YYYY

When he was on above mentioned business trips he was in the UK payroll and was paying NI and tax in the UK. His salary was deposited in his UK bank account.

This letter is issued to Mr (your full name) upon his request to support his application for Indefinite Leave to Remain Visa.

If you need further information on this please do not hesitate to contact me on the below contact.

Yours truly,

Your manager name
thier position
Telephone: 1234567890 (during working hours)
Mobile: 1234567890 (optional, in my case my manager gave his mobile as well )
Email ID----

Hope this helps,
All the best for your application.

Cheers,
chrams

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 pm

thanks a lot charms..... no words to thank you ... i hope this letter will help a lot...

thanks again ..

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Success@CRY PEO after 15 Days, Pain Relif, 337 D Abs

Post by sunil.suneel » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:38 pm

chrams wrote: I broke both rules but I had produced required supporting letters showing my connectiosn in the UK while i was absent (i.e. rental agreements, Council Tax payment, utility bills [FYI, all direct debits showing in my bank statement only, I didnot produced any bills to the UKBA] and a letter from my employer for my Business trips showing reasons for my trips etc.,
congrats chrams ... and thanks for the employer letter format ...

I need some info on how you presented your connections with UK while you were absent ...
Did you explicitly mention this on your cover page or application, that you were continously paying the bills and expenses in UK while you were out of country ?

Also did the caseworker ask for the proofs for this or did you voluntarily give it to them ?

dev_0891
Newly Registered

Post by dev_0891 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:16 am

chrams wrote:Dear Mods and Members,
My painful waiting is over, my ILR application has been approved.
Let me Thank you one and all who supported me from all these miserable days of pain of waiting for my ILR Application.

My special thanks to Jami, Casa, Obi, Sushdmehta Vinny and rest of the members who patiently replied to my questions.

For the ILR seekers, my case might be an example for people who are worrying about their absences more than 90 days at a stretch and over 180 days in total.

I broke both rules but I had produced required supporting letters showing my connectiosn in the UK while i was absent (i.e. rental agreements, Council Tax payment, utility bills [FYI, all direct debits showing in my bank statement only, I didnot produced any bills to the UKBA] and a letter from my employer for my Business trips showing reasons for my trips etc.,

Finally waiting is over, My solicitor called me 1 hour ago with good news and sent the scanned visa copies just now and they are sending my documents by recorded special delivery. Though it is very expensive process, I had invested almost £4.5K (£2700 UKBA and remainder Solicitor fees)

Now I can apply for my son's British passport and I can bring my parents to support us to sort out my wife's medical issue.

For more details about my case, refere to:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=93027

Thanks one and all

Hello dear please help my case also is with home office, they have kept my documents and my solicitor told me to bring the latest salary slip, in this case what will be the time period for home office to clear the case, i applied just last friday, my solicitor is saying it will be around two weeks but i read so many post here which say that once ur application is stucked with home office then it takes too long like 3to 4 months, im confused, my ilr application was filed on same day basis and im on tier 2 general visa, my solicitor is saying that they got letter from home office that application is being held for further inquiry but at the same time he is telling me that they need ur latest salary slips and you will get Ilr within two weeks, so im confused what the case may be and what was ur case exactly why did ur case take 10 days and what were u told on the first day you applied for YOU ILR?, also did they give u any time period? Please tell me im so worried,
I heartly apreciate you taking time to write here
Thanks
Looking forward to ur reply.
Please help is

Chrams

pboopa
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by pboopa » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:48 am

Hi,

Congratulations on your ILR!

I will be applying for my ILR in September. I currently have 178 days abescence from UK, which includes 150 days of holidays and 28 days of Business Trip.

I am planning to go on Holidays out of UK for 3 weeks in July. This will increase my days of absence to 171.

I would like to know if I am still safe for my ILR. Could you please provide me your solicitors contact details so that I can dicuss my issue before planning for the trip.

Thank you

chosenaik

Post by chosenaik » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:10 am

You are ok, as long as al your vacation days are PAID vacation in line with youtr employment contract.

If you are >180 days, you should take a letter from your employer stating that you have not taken any unopaid vacation and also show slaray, utility and council tax payments to show your connections with UK continued.

chrams

Post by chrams » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:01 pm

sunil.suneel wrote:
chrams wrote: I broke both rules but I had produced required supporting letters showing my connectiosn in the UK while i was absent (i.e. rental agreements, Council Tax payment, utility bills [FYI, all direct debits showing in my bank statement only, I didnot produced any bills to the UKBA] and a letter from my employer for my Business trips showing reasons for my trips etc.,
congrats chrams ... and thanks for the employer letter format ...

I need some info on how you presented your connections with UK while you were absent ...
Did you explicitly mention this on your cover page or application, that you were continously paying the bills and expenses in UK while you were out of country ?

Also did the caseworker ask for the proofs for this or did you voluntarily give it to them ?

Hi Sunil,
Well, I have not specially submitted any utility bills except my rental agrrements but my bank staments showing all these direct debits and so I highlited them with yellow marker and mentioned in the cover letter that UK is my choice of main residence.

Hope this helps

--
Chrams