ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what to do?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

made_in_ussr

what to do?

Post by made_in_ussr » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:33 pm

the UKBA refused me with my PR. tha there was an appeal court. I have won. I am granted with PR. but......i still have no stamp in my passport. my lawyer sent a letter to UKBA asking them to put a stamp asap. but....a month later-NOTHING! how to make them to answer more quicker?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:38 pm

You could contact them and ask them to return your passport complete with stamp. Your case has been decided. There are contact numbers in the stickies.

bobobo

Re: what to do?

Post by bobobo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Not sure if 1 month is ample time, however I would call/sent the HO emails quoting the reference if you hvae one and check the status.
made_in_ussr wrote:the UKBA refused me with my PR. tha there was an appeal court. I have won. I am granted with PR. but......i still have no stamp in my passport. my lawyer sent a letter to UKBA asking them to put a stamp asap. but....a month later-NOTHING! how to make them to answer more quicker?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:38 pm

bobobo wrote:Not sure if 1 month is ample time, however I would call/sent the HO emails quoting the reference if you hvae one and check the status.
made_in_ussr wrote:the UKBA refused me with my PR. tha there was an appeal court. I have won. I am granted with PR. but......i still have no stamp in my passport. my lawyer sent a letter to UKBA asking them to put a stamp asap. but....a month later-NOTHING! how to make them to answer more quicker?
I think the difference is that her case has been decided.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Here is the link to the contact numbers, etc

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=81974

Guerro
Member of Standing

Post by Guerro » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Can you please tell us how did you win the appeal so that everyone can benefit from your case?

Thanks

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Guerro wrote:
Can you please tell us how did you win the appeal so that everyone can benefit from your case?

Thanks
I'm sure she will give some input in due course, but just now she just wants her documents.

made_in_ussr

Post by made_in_ussr » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:38 am

The thing it...that they sent me back my passport before the appeal hearing-last year so I have got the passport and i called several times but they say that that last thing on the system that i was refused. Yes......in October last year. They have no other information. I stuck in the country from September 2011, lost a lot of money and health and still no evidence of granted PR in my documents that i could go home to collect my child......
i will post information about my appeal in the court later-when get my PR. no sense to boast now -still here...

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:37 pm

made_in_ussr wrote:The thing it...that they sent me back my passport before the appeal hearing-last year so I have got the passport and i called several times but they say that that last thing on the system that i was refused. Yes......in October last year. They have no other information. I stuck in the country from September 2011, lost a lot of money and health and still no evidence of granted PR in my documents that i could go home to collect my child......
i will post information about my appeal in the court later-when get my PR. no sense to boast now -still here...
have you received it on a piece of paper or not..

if yes then you need to send them the document on the letter ..

if not you will need to get the appeal letter which confirms that you are now entitled for PR and send that along with a new application for them issue it on your passport..