ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past earnings and WHM

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

za2301
Newly Registered

Past earnings and WHM

Post by za2301 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:02 am

Hi,

I am presently on WHM in UK. I have 3 years of work experience(1999 to 2002) and wishing to apply for HSMP. I want to show my earnings potential.. but could only show for the period of 2001- 2002, as from 2002-2005 i was a student in germany.. i can provide proof for it. thereafter i came here to UK on WHM in April 2005 since then I am working part time, making money but not quite enough to show the money for getting any points on earning potential.

I have seen in this forum many applications being rejected because their previous earnings were shown long before the previous 12 months. But working holdiay maker scheme says

"What is the Working Holidaymaker Scheme?
The Working Holidaymaker Scheme is an arrangement where a person aged between 17 and 30 can come to the UK for an extended holiday of up to two years. You can work but only if this is not the main reason for your stay. The holiday should be the main reason for your stay. "

so can I show my previous earnings from 2001-2002 based on this argument that during the past 12 months I was on holidays, working part time to fund my holidays. Do you think there is any chance for success?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you