ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IS THERE ANY PROBLEM TO CANCEL A REPRESENTATIVE ???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rubablu
United Kingdom

IS THERE ANY PROBLEM TO CANCEL A REPRESENTATIVE ???

Post by Rubablu » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:55 am

:oops:

Hi

I have applied first week of oct but did not get ref no from representative. I request them to give me ref number but they avoid it and inform me that they did not get it. Then i contacted home office directly and got ref no on 16th Oct. As my representative hide me info so i have cancelled my representative.

Now i am worried about my success !! Is my representative can do any harmful for my file ? Or Home office may take it negatively ? Pls let me know if anybody have any idea.

Home office inform me that my file is waiting to be allocated to a caseworker. It should be allocated in the next few days. Any body can give me an idea normally how much time take by an caseworker ?

May I appoint a representative from London as a OUT of country applicant ? May I appoint some one who is my relative (not lawer) ?

Thanks to everybody.

Rubablu
[/b]

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Re: IS THERE ANY PROBLEM TO CANCEL A REPRESENTATIVE ???

Post by Rubablu » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:46 pm

Rubablu wrote::oops:

I have applied first week of oct but did not get ref no from representative. I request them to give me ref number but they avoid it and inform me that they did not get it. Then i contacted home office directly and got ref no on 16th Oct. As my representative hide me info so i have cancelled my representative.

Now i am worried about my success !! Is my representative can do any harmful for my file ? Or Home office may take it negatively ? Pls let me know if anybody have any idea. [/b]
ANY ONE CAN HELP PLS

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:41 pm

Hi Rubablu,

E-mail HSMP and ask them what do you need for changing representative.

v3

Post by v3 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:13 pm

hI

this was stated in caseworker guidelines

What if the applicant wants to change representatives?
If the applicant wishes to change representative then they must confirm the
change in writing and the new representative must provide a signed and
completed representative declaration page.

Please read caseworker guidelines for represnetative , many of ur questions will be answered. they can be foudn at
http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/docume ... rguidance/

Also could you state through which agency are you applying so that in future, other candidates dont apply through them.
cheers
v3

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:45 pm

v3 wrote:hI

Please read caseworker guidelines for represnetative , many of ur questions will be answered. they can be foudn at
http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/docume ... rguidance/

Also could you state through which agency are you applying so that in future, other candidates dont apply through them.
Hi V3
Thanks for your reply.Yes I already cancell the representative.

Now i am worried about my success !! Is my representative can do any harmful for my file ? Or Home office may take it negatively ? Pls let me know if anybody have any idea.

Let me get approval and then I will infm the name of the representative.Pls note they are not approved by OISC.

PLS VERY CAREFUL ABOUT REPRESENTATIVE IF YOU ARE APPLYING OUT OF COUNTRY.

Thnaks to all

v3

Post by v3 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:58 pm

hi once hsmp has ur docs. ur representive cant do anything. also as u changed ur representive docs will be posted to new addr.

abt hsmp thy r concerned with allocating points . i dont think it will carry negative impact.
cheers
v3

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:14 pm

v3 wrote: hi once hsmp has ur docs. ur representive cant do anything. also as u changed ur representive docs will be posted to new addr.

abt hsmp thy r concerned with allocating points . i dont think it will carry negative impact.
Hi V3
Thanks a lot for your answer.Now I am feeling good.I have already given updated address to HO.
Can you give me an idea how much time may take by a case worker for the decision ?

Best reagrds

bergdorf

Post by bergdorf » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:17 pm

Having/ not having / getting rid of an agent does not have ANY bearing on your application. Where would you get that idea from?

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:24 pm

bergdorf wrote:Having/ not having / getting rid of an agent does not have ANY bearing on your application. Where would you get that idea from?
I like to get an idea that what time may take by a case worker for giveing a decision of my application as my file is in under consideration to a case worker.

thanks