ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

leony

Tier 1 extension questions

Post by leony » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 am

Hi,

I am filling the application form and did not understand these parts:

1) Page 20: D5
Are either the applicant's current or any of his previous passpprts or travel documents that he has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which shows his current leave unavailable?

My visa expires 26th February and if I am not wrong, I need to say NO and go to question D11 on this one.

2) Page 12:

B15-B17:
If the applicant has lived at more than 2 addresses in the last 2 years, please photocopy this page and give details of all addresses during the previous 2 years

In my current address: I have lived 4-5 months
Previous address: 1 year (I have put this address in Previous address 1 section)
Previous than this: 11 months ((I have put this address in Previous address 2 section)

So I assume this covers more than 2 year period and do not need to provide any more address details,

Also I do not remember the exact durations in the previous addresses, does that make a difference?

N2012

Re: Tier 1 extension questions

Post by N2012 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:43 am

leony wrote:Hi,

I am filling the application form and did not understand these parts:

1) Page 20: D5
Are either the applicant's current or any of his previous passpprts or travel documents that he has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which shows his current leave unavailable?

My visa expires 26th February and if I am not wrong, I need to say NO and go to question D11 on this one.
As far as I understand this part asks whether you had lost your passport - the one that has your visa in it (whether it's your current passport, or your previous passport in case it has expired since you got your first entry clearance).
If you still have your passport and it's not stolen or lost or anything like that, the answer is no.

leony

Post by leony » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:37 am

Hi
Many thanks for the reply
I thought this means have you ever overstayed?
In any case i feel i need to say NO on this
Any one thinks different?