ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time limit for staying out of UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahzi786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Time limit for staying out of UK

Post by shahzi786 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 am

I'm currently on Tier 1 general, got this visa last year. I'm working in medium size company at the moment, and my company is sending me on different projects in different countries, I informed my company that I have restriction on my stay outside UK, I mean I can stay 3 months out of UK but they said you have to do this on different occasion so I'm worried that how is it possible.
So please this is my question to experts that can I stay more than 3 months out of UK? if yes then tell me the way in which I will be safe to go.
company is giving a letter of Secondment in which they mentions "the process or state of being seconded, the temporary transfer of a person from his normal duty to another assignment".

Even my company will give me salary here in my UK bank account & in this way my Tax will automatically be deduct. Plz comment on it. anyone else can comment my issue. I'm very much stressed. Thanks.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:51 am

See also settlement.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.