ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW refused for deception

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinodgdy
Newly Registered

PSW refused for deception

Post by vinodgdy » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:36 pm

xxx
Last edited by vinodgdy on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

derlin

Re: PSW refused for deception

Post by derlin » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:21 am

vinodgdy wrote:Dear all,
I have recently applied for PSW in Dec 2011 and it has been refused in Jan 2012 on the basis of deception for not answering YES to question D21 in the application form. In fact, in Dec 2009 I have applied for PSW but it was refused due to college caught in scams. I have gone back to my home country and applied for entry clearance from there in Jan 2010 for Tier 4 visa in a college in london for studying MBA. After one year I have extend my tier 4 visa in UK to an Msc course. In the mean while I have got my MBA degree now and have applied for PSW. The HO have refused me due to the above mention reasons. But how can they refuse me while I have been granted twice Tier 4 visa by saying NO to deception question in my previous application forms. Please help!!

1. Should I make a fresh application and accept deception.
2. Will this not refuse my visa again
They have mentioned somewhere that you can make a fresh application if you want and in some other section they have mentioned that if ever you make any further application for PSW it will be refused. Very confusing what they are trying to say??? Please help ASAP.
Thanks
vinodgdy wrote:In fact, in Dec 2009 I have applied for PSW but it was refused due to college caught in scams.
Hi Vinodgdy,

It's sad to learn about your PSW refusal. Was your 2009 certificate forged? Was the 2009 refusal based on providing forged certificate or studying at a scam college?

singher87
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by singher87 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Does it say that you can reapply in your refusal letter? If you can then you would probably need to say 'yes' in D21 and explain both refusals. Also suggest you speak to an immigration consultant (after making sure you are allowed to apply again).

vinodgdy
Newly Registered

Post by vinodgdy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:25 pm

singher87 wrote:Does it say that you can reapply in your refusal letter? If you can then you would probably need to say 'yes' in D21 and explain both refusals. Also suggest you speak to an immigration consultant (after making sure you are allowed to apply again).
Yes it does mentioned at the end that you can make fresh application if ever you want. But it does not mention which catergory. If ever I accept deception does that not mean I have tried to cheat HO to seek visa in the past and hence they will refuse my visa again. If ever it is being refused again what will be the future consequences.

vinodgdy
Newly Registered

Re: PSW refused for deception

Post by vinodgdy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:32 pm

derlin wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:Dear all,
I have recently applied for PSW in Dec 2011 and it has been refused in Jan 2012 on the basis of deception for not answering YES to question D21 in the application form. In fact, in Dec 2009 I have applied for PSW but it was refused due to college caught in scams. I have gone back to my home country and applied for entry clearance from there in Jan 2010 for Tier 4 visa in a college in london for studying MBA. After one year I have extend my tier 4 visa in UK to an Msc course. In the mean while I have got my MBA degree now and have applied for PSW. The HO have refused me due to the above mention reasons. But how can they refuse me while I have been granted twice Tier 4 visa by saying NO to deception question in my previous application forms. Please help!!

1. Should I make a fresh application and accept deception.
2. Will this not refuse my visa again
They have mentioned somewhere that you can make a fresh application if you want and in some other section they have mentioned that if ever you make any further application for PSW it will be refused. Very confusing what they are trying to say??? Please help ASAP.
Thanks
vinodgdy wrote:In fact, in Dec 2009 I have applied for PSW but it was refused due to college caught in scams.
Hi Vinodgdy,

It's sad to learn about your PSW refusal. Was your 2009 certificate forged? Was the 2009 refusal based on providing forged certificate or studying at a scam college?
College found to be bogus

derlin

Post by derlin » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:34 pm

vinodgdy wrote:
singher87 wrote:Does it say that you can reapply in your refusal letter? If you can then you would probably need to say 'yes' in D21 and explain both refusals. Also suggest you speak to an immigration consultant (after making sure you are allowed to apply again).
Yes it does mentioned at the end that you can make fresh application if ever you want. But it does not mention which catergory. If ever I accept deception does that not mean I have tried to cheat HO to seek visa in the past and hence they will refuse my visa again. If ever it is being refused again what will be the future consequences.
I would be able to offer an answer if you answer this question: Was the 2009 refusal based on providing forged certificate or studying at a scam college?

vinodgdy
Newly Registered

Post by vinodgdy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 am

derlin wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
I would be able to offer an answer if you answer this question: Was the 2009 refusal based on providing forged certificate or studying at a scam college?
Yes it was.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:13 pm

what was the name of the college?

derlin

Post by derlin » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:25 pm

vinodgdy wrote:
derlin wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
Yes it was.
Let me rephrase the question to make it clearer to answer. Was the PSW application of 2009 refused because of:

a) Providing a forged certificate.
b) Studying at a scam college.
c) Providing a forged certificate and studying at a scam college.

Select one answer (a, b or c), please.

vinodgdy
Newly Registered

Post by vinodgdy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:56 pm

derlin wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
derlin wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
Yes it was.
Let me rephrase the question to make it clearer to answer. Was the PSW application of 2009 refused because of:

It was c. It was such a shame...

vinodgdy
Newly Registered

Post by vinodgdy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:57 pm

vinodgdy wrote:
derlin wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
derlin wrote: I would be able to offer an answer if you answer this question: Was the 2009 refusal based on providing forged certificate or studying at a scam college?
Yes it was.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:11 pm

such a shame that you submitted a false document or that you were caught? what was the name of the college?

derlin

Post by derlin » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:29 pm

vinodgdy wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
derlin wrote:
vinodgdy wrote: Yes it was.

You've let yourself down. Not only once but twice. On the first refusal, you were fortunate UKBA didn't bar u from the UK for forgery and attempt to use forged materials to mislead a public authority. They were lenient to allow you continue with studies. And in 2011, you applied and lied again on the application form.
vinodgdy wrote:1. Should I make a fresh application and accept deception.
No. Two deceptions in the eyes of the UKBA is unpardonable. I don't see the mitigating circumstances or materials that could be used to win your case for the third PSW application.
vinodgdy wrote:2. Will this not refuse my visa again
Of course yes. It will be refused as stated in your refusal letter. It's a hard reality on you. Learn from this experience. Goodluck

vinodgdy
Newly Registered

Post by vinodgdy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:40 pm

derlin wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
derlin wrote: Let me rephrase the question to make it clearer to answer. Was the PSW application of 2009 refused because of:

You've let yourself down. Not only once but twice. On the first refusal, you were fortunate UKBA didn't bar u from the UK for forgery and attempt to use forged materials to mislead a public authority. They were lenient to allow you continue with studies. And in 2011, you applied and lied again on the application form.
No. Two deceptions in the eyes of the UKBA is unpardonable. I don't see the mitigating circumstances or materials that could be used to win your case for the third PSW application.
Of course yes. It will be refused as stated in your refusal letter. It's a hard reality on you. Learn from this experience. Goodluck
Hahahah>>>>>>
I don`t know if you are god that you know all the future....
YES I got my visa now...
Just arrived....
I re-submit it last week in person application..AND GOT IT>>> HAHAHAHA...
YOU are SO unprofessional with NO intelligence. I DONT know what advice you give people....People like you are using deception to give wtong advice to people on this forum...
Bad luck and rot in Hell!!!

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:55 pm

vinodgdy wrote:
Hahahah>>>>>>
YES I got my visa now...
Just arrived....
YOU are SO unprofessional with NO intelligence. I DONT know what advice you give people....People like you are using deception to give wtong advice to people on this forum...
'rot in hell'? how unpleasant of you.

why were you seeking advice on making a further application on 4th Feb if you had already made one last week?

vinodgdy
Newly Registered

Post by vinodgdy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Greenie wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
Hahahah>>>>>>
YES I got my visa now...
Just arrived....

why were you seeking advice on making a further application on 4th Feb if you had already made one last week?
Teacher yourself some immigration rules first 322 (1), 320, 322(2) before advising people on this site

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:31 pm

'Teacher' myself? I don't need to 'teacher' myself about those rules - I already know and understand them, thanks. What is your point exactly? Where in this thread did I offer you advice? I didnt - I asked for more information.

derlin

Post by derlin » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:26 pm

vinodgdy wrote:
derlin wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
Hahahah>>>>>>
YES I got my visa now...
Just arrived....
vinodgdy wrote: I don`t know if you are god that you know all the future....
Has anyone said they know fully what the future holds?
vinodgdy wrote: I don`t know if you are god that you know all the future....
YES I got my visa now...
Just arrived....
If you have your visa. Good for you. It's the happy ending we want for everyone.
vinodgdy wrote: YOU are SO unprofessional with NO intelligence.
Could you identify just one professional misconduct from me or Greenie meted out to you? Was it intelligent of you to submit forged certificate to support your PSW application in 2009?
vinodgdy wrote:People like you are using deception to give wtong advice to people on this forum...
According to your own admission, you submitted forged certificate in 2009 and lied on your app form in 2011 submitted to a public authority. Forgery, use of forgery and deception to mislead a public authority are criminal offenses. In the face of the law, you are not of good character—the basis on which your 2009 & 2011 PSW applications were unsuccessful. By your own admission, you stated future PSW application by you would be refused. This information is contained in your refusal letter: "in some other section they have mentioned that if ever you make any further application for PSW it will be refused." So, what deception have I provided to you? If the outcome is otherwise, excellent for you.

We strive to offer advice that reflect UKBA rules and the information users provide. Each application is judged by its own merits, sometimes outside established rules.
vinodgdy wrote: Bad luck and rot in Hell!!!
Peace be with you. Goodluck
Last edited by derlin on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

derlin

Post by derlin » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Greenie wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
Hahahah>>>>>>
YES I got my visa now...
Just arrived....

Great question!!!

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:41 am

derlin..he is a troll.. you cant "reason" with him. ignore him

derlin

Post by derlin » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:28 am

arsenal49 wrote:derlin..he is a troll.. you cant "reason" with him. ignore him
An absolute troll!

golekipro

Post by golekipro » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:52 am

Desperate :roll:

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:23 am

I dont understand how people like him, who cant speak 2 sentences in english get a PSW visa.

Guys dont worry, you will get your chance to even things out. I am sure we will bump into this bloke at a KFC or Mcdonalds or maybe a Wasabi..

vinodgdy - dont be a p***k all your life, people were giving you good advise here dont try to show people down because you were the lucky one who got away. Stay on in this country for another 2 years aftr which I am sure you will be shown the door.

vinodgdy wrote:
Greenie wrote:
vinodgdy wrote:
Hahahah>>>>>>
YES I got my visa now...
Just arrived....

Teacher yourself some immigration rules first 322 (1), 320, 322(2) before advising people on this site

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:53 am

I think the point is he didn't get the PSW visa - why would he tell the truth here if he is willing to submit false documents to the UKBA? I think this thread is best left alone now.