ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements Date Vs Application Date

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kans75

Bank Statements Date Vs Application Date

Post by kans75 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi
When is the latest, one can apply for extn. after getting all documents?

For eg. If the visa expiry is on the last date of the month and bank statements are generated in the 1st week of every month, Will it be ok to send the application in the last week of the visa expiry month?

In other words, What is the maximum days gap between the bank statement generation date and the application date?

Rgds
K

leony

Post by leony » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 pm

as far as I know it should not be more than a month

However when ever you are posting the application, lets say this Friday, go to the bank tomorrow get a stamped & signed print outs of your bank statements (which ever is missing) and you should be fine

Try not to leave gap between application date and statement date.

kans75

Post by kans75 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:25 am

Hi leony
Thanks for your reply.I could not find the answer in the guidance notes and planning to send my application as I m awaiting some docs and is likely to come after 2 weeks after my bank stmts.I'm not sure if its ok to send.

Has any one send in my similar situation
kindly share your experience.

Rgds
K

leony wrote:as far as I know it should not be more than a month

However when ever you are posting the application, lets say this Friday, go to the bank tomorrow get a stamped & signed print outs of your bank statements (which ever is missing) and you should be fine

Try not to leave gap between application date and statement date.