ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:48 pm

shamailaubaid wrote:i dnt know wot to do, application centre say pay 3000 rupees then we take application???
http://www.ukvacpk.com/Book_appointment.html

Read that sis and you will get your answer.

earthlling
Newly Registered

Post by earthlling » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:39 pm

aaaaaa123 wrote:@NusratUmar plz check ur PM I have sent u a message.
I know from the december applicants Keysor_Soze,Syma,earthling n NusratUmar are left is thier any1 else in the decmber applicants left.
Keyser_Soze - Under Process - 21/12/2011
Syma - Under Process - 29/12/2011
Me - Under Process - 05/01/2012
NusratUmar - no idea

Lets see who's the first to hear something....

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Good Luck to all those waiting, I hope the UK snow brings with it good news for you all this week, Insha'Allah :D
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:38 pm

hmmm..assalamualikum ppl...

why r al theos who hav submitted getin the attention.....i feel u hav al forgoten bout me and my hubbys appeal :( I need ur duas as much as they need them toooo :(

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:37 pm

XnailaX wrote:hmmm..assalamualikum ppl...

why r al theos who hav submitted getin the attention.....i feel u hav al forgoten bout me and my hubbys appeal :( I need ur duas as much as they need them toooo :(
I havent forgotten abot you sis

After every salah I always remember you in my du'aas :)

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:46 pm

shade00 wrote:
shamailaubaid wrote:my hubby gona go and submit his application tomorrow, plz make dua for us :D
Did he book an appointment or is he going upfront?

Don't worry Inshallah your husbands visa will be a success.

he going upfront and he gona pay the amount they r asking for its nothing compared to the application amount!! its pakistan what more could we expect!!
submitted @ lahore 07/02/12
waited 65 working days
Ready for Collection: 9/5/12
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:49 pm

*Nazia wrote:I wrote a long reply yesterday and my laptop froze when I pressed the sent button then when i checked it didnt even go through.

Anyways, we still havent heard anything about the Engish my hubby did, my hubby rings the college where he did the exam and they keep saying this day and so on, and then last time he rang he goes the college said that due to the delivery being delayed you should find out Monday/Tuesday and on SLS college website they havent even updated it yet.

Another thing I wanted to ask was will my visa get affected if their is no proof of contact from my hubby to me? I did all the ringing, he did too but using phone cards and you cant submit the phobe cards as they are not proof that he rang me etc...

We both sent letters, cards, emails, and i have printed my call history starting from March 2011-Jan 2011. And I used to ring him everyday couple of times and my call history in total is like 30pages after deleted some lol

it wont make any difference if u dnt have call history from ur husband's end as long as u have stayed in contact!!

my cousin's hubby got his visa on 1st feb nd she only submitted her call history and he got his visa in just 3 weeks! she never had alot, she living with parents and just got an average paying job nd 3000 savings and got quick reply!! i think we worry abit too much!! just make sure u have all that is required and leave everything to ALLAH!!
waited 65 working days
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:53 pm

shamailaubaid wrote: it wont make any difference if u dnt have call history from ur husband's end as long as u have stayed in contact!!

my cousin's hubby got his visa on 1st feb nd she only submitted her call history and he got his visa in just 3 weeks! she never had alot, she living with parents and just got an average paying job nd 3000 savings and got quick reply!! i think we worry abit too much!! just make sure u have all that is required and leave everything to ALLAH!!
All we submitted was around 4 screenshots of Skype video calls and a list of text messages sent through Skype over the period of around a month. Also my bank account showed only around £1500-£2000 but I had just started a new job a few weeks before submitting the Visa.

Also no land registry thing for the house we will be staying in. Some bills of the owners and a surveyor report.
SUBMITTED: 14/12/2011 @ ISB
UNDER PROCESS: 30/12/2011
READY FOR COLLECTION: 01/02/2012
VISA GRANTED

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:10 pm

enigma321 wrote:
shamailaubaid wrote: it wont make any difference if u dnt have call history from ur husband's end as long as u have stayed in contact!!

All we submitted was around 4 screenshots of Skype video calls and a list of text messages sent through Skype over the period of around a month. Also my bank account showed only around £1500-£2000 but I had just started a new job a few weeks before submitting the Visa.

Also no land registry thing for the house we will be staying in. Some bills of the owners and a surveyor report.

U have relieved me!! i think we all just worry abit too much!! leave it all to ALMIGHTY ALLAH!!
waited 65 working days
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

JF
Newly Registered

Post by JF » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:47 am

@ General30
My husband submitted his passport in December Ive asked him to send me his reference number and I'll compare it to his Call in letter and let you know...

Best wishes and Duas to all (inc xnailax) ...

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:04 am

jzk nazia and JF..

sorry if i sounded big headed..i was jus feeling arghhhhh..at HUBBY! lol..

i love u all so much....i hope our journey doesnt end here..which is why we opend the fb page..any more requests...plz contact me or exquisit33..,

nazia sis..we giv u al this advice bout contact bcoz ppl cases hav been reefused cos of 'lack of EVIDENCE to show that they hav been in contact'...so it doesnt mean u hav to add everything in, its jus it wil show more evidence and it wont giv the ECO a chance to refuse ur hubys case..:)

the more proof u got, they stronger ur case will b ..

...these bloody ECO's hav no heart!...
Last edited by XnailaX on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:10 am

XnailaX wrote:hmmm..assalamualikum ppl...

Who says I've forgotten you? :) You are always in my duas! I know exactly how the appeal process is, how it feels and I know it's the collective support and the duas that get us through this tough time. So guys please make sure we remember each other during this difficult time! Insha'Allah, may Allah swt grant visas to all those waiting. Ameen!

If there is anyone that requires any help, please drop me a PM and I will try my very best to assist you with anything that I have knowledge on. Good Luck.
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 am

ohhhhhhhhhh dnt worry bout me exquisit sis!..im gna b oryt Inshallah...:)

jus hope i havent upset any1 wiv my words..im sorry guys xxx

JF
Newly Registered

Post by JF » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:44 am

xnailax...dont worry about it...i dont think you have....

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:47 am

aw thx JF...dnt kno whats wrong wiv me today....and its only 8 o clock in da morning lol..

JF
Newly Registered

Post by JF » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:12 am

lol dont worry I know the feeling...hopefully the day will get better

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:51 am

my husband went to lahore application centre and the agent he spoke to checked all paper work and then rang dubai call centre nd booked an appointment for him to submit his application tomorrow!! agent charged him 500 rupees and thats it :)
waited 65 working days
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:07 am

wat wat wat wat wat???shamaila???..thats weird!!...why ring dubai??...

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 am

Any news anyone today???
visa-grante:25.10.12

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:34 am

My hubby submitt his passport end of last month.i asked my hubby to give me his ref number.it is a diffrent then on call letter.i think it normal a new refrence
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:33 am

shamailaubaid wrote:
*Nazia wrote:I wrote a long reply yesterday and my laptop froze when I pressed the sent button then when i checked it didnt even go through.

Anyways, we still havent heard anything about the Engish my hubby did, my hubby rings the college where he did the exam and they keep saying this day and so on, and then last time he rang he goes the college said that due to the delivery being delayed you should find out Monday/Tuesday and on SLS college website they havent even updated it yet.

Another thing I wanted to ask was will my visa get affected if their is no proof of contact from my hubby to me? I did all the ringing, he did too but using phone cards and you cant submit the phobe cards as they are not proof that he rang me etc...

We both sent letters, cards, emails, and i have printed my call history starting from March 2011-Jan 2011. And I used to ring him everyday couple of times and my call history in total is like 30pages after deleted some lol

it wont make any difference if u dnt have call history from ur husband's end as long as u have stayed in contact!!

Thanks for that, it was just something that I was wondering about, I do worry too much, just the person I am lol

Good to hear the quick replies, I have everything thats required and a few additional documents, Im just worried about my husbands results for English, he did it on 14th Jan at SLS College Jhelum and on their website they have just updated their website and put up the results of the 15th Jan people who did it and the 14th Jan hasnt even been put up so I wonder whats the cause of the delay

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:36 am

Hi
Naila sis we havent 4gotten u we just waitin 4 our replies back just like u was wen u had applied lol xxx
Wheres The Waiting Game gone thier status had changed to ready for collection he hasnt told us the outcome.
Application submitted and forwad to ISB OC - 05/01/12
Refused 25/04/12
Appeal lodged 08/05/12

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:12 pm

XnailaX wrote:wat wat wat wat wat???shamaila???..thats weird!!...why ring dubai??...
to make an appointment at lahore application centre to submit application!!
thats what hubby told me anyway he got appointment tomorrow morning!!
waited 65 working days
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 pm

lol aaaaa123...safe safe...chill..i was jus seeing if any1 was wide awake today lol..

shamaila...oh okay....no worries..

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:18 pm

XnailaX wrote:lol aaaaa123...safe safe...chill..i was jus seeing if any1 was wide awake today lol..

shamaila...oh okay....no worries..
Sis

I made another mistake lol

On the cover letter I typed in hubbies date of birth wrong, it was 1984 and for some reason its now 1974 and I didnt even change the date :cry:

I cant email it to him then he can print it in Pakistan because it needs to be signed by me, I will print it off and send it via air mail, a trip down to the post office tomorrow moring, insha'Allah he should recieve in 2-3days time.

Im so stupid man