ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appying for eea

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mhamdsamy

appying for eea

Post by mhamdsamy » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 pm

i am going to apply next week for EEA FP from egypt
here's what i have from my wife::::::::::::::::::::
p 60 for 4 years (copy) , work regestration scheme issued 2007(copy),payslips for 5 months(oreginal) she was working for 2 years and still working , 10 months bank statements(oreginal),insurance No document (copy),trancy agrement for flat she pay full rent + council tax (copy)- passport copy for my wife - id copy- birth certifcate with translation,4letters from her work(the new one was last month say that she work since 2010 and that she pay tax)
for evidance i have ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
xmas cards-valentine card and letter (hope i get soon :D)-westeron union reciept-mails recieps,100 pics for us in 2011 and 2012 livn in egypt-pics with my parents and family-screen shoots from skype , facebook messeges,letters envelops -is this count- i didnt know its important to keep stuff like this:(
(cant get call records we talked 2 times every day on phone but she use vecatone card and when she call it's egyptian number for some reason not international)
for me ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
i have my birth certifcate, army paper , college paper, letter from my last job i am unemployed now,letter from her that she sponser me till i find work ( ialso print some jobs ads to prove that i am goin to work not takeing public f***N funds),our marrige contract from minstry of justice , and another version in english with stamps from forgin affair and her embassy and my 2 old passports and movement certifcate for 10 years-it just said that i went to dubai 2002 back 2003 - went to abu dhabi 2003 back 2004, paper from mistry of interior say that i dont have crimal record.
and write covering letter about the copies , they asked for oreginal or write letter with reasons , i start hate them
.................................................................................................
My questions is this enough for them or what
and she have 6 years old boy she take single mom tax child is this cause any problem ...she take 94 per week , and work full times and take minumm
thanks for anyone reply Xxx
Last edited by mhamdsamy on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:24 am, edited 7 times in total.

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:37 pm

any comment you dont have to read and go
at least say goodluck :D

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:12 am

and please anyone know how to get drive license in scotland
i have my egyptian one and international license
if i want to buy car when i go to scotland i can drive with this license or should i get Family permit 2 on my drive license

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:19 am

she exercise her treaty right in uk ofcourse she work pay tax .. rent flat
but about this free movement how she get that
she should work under work regestration scheme more than 12 months ?
or should live in uk for 5 years
i am lost :idea: :shock:
Directive/2004/38/EC??

nonspecifics
Member of Standing

EEA FP

Post by nonspecifics » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:08 am

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... documents/

What has to be proved is that:

You are married: marriage certificate.

Your spouse is an EEA national exercising treaty rights in the UK: proof of being a worker: Most recent P60 and most recent payslips or letter from employer.

Proof of identity: Certified copy of your wife's passport: photocopy authorised as a genuine likeness of the original by an embassy official or consul representing your wife's Government.

Your passport.

Others may disagree, but I would suggest sending as much proof of a relationship before and after marriage that you can find. As sometimes there is suspicion or accusations of a sham marriage.

The main thing is proving your married and that your wife is exercising treaty rights, so it seems you are including too much about yourself. For example, what jobs or military experience you have or whether you are working or unemployed has nothing to do with an EEA family permit application.

Browse the board, as there are many discussions about this subject on here.

As for a driving licence, usually you can drive for 12 months on an international licence then have to pass the UK driving test, as it is the same test in Scotland as for the rest of the UK.

You must have car insurance, pay road tax and the car must have an MOT certificate to drive legally.

See here for more information about licences:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Dr ... DG_4022561

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:37 am

thanks bro

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:49 am

the army paper to make him afraid from me and know that i can kill him if i get refused :D no it just say that i finish my army and have to back to army in 2014 i thought it help
about jobs i thought it can be good to show you look for work and you not goin to be burden on (UK) :D
actually i read here that one got refused with reason like that
and it show that there's jobs opportunities and that you goin to support your self -and it true-

nonspecifics
Member of Standing

Post by nonspecifics » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:09 am

:lol:

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:34 am

mhamdsamy wrote:applying for eea in uk with family vistor visa ?
is it possiple to go to uk in family vistor visa and applying for FP
my wife live there for more than 4 yeras she dont have eea regestraion certificate ................................ :roll: :?:

and is it better to apply for it or should apply when i am with her ???
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:47 am

If your intention is to eventually settle with your qualified EEA national wife in the UK, then it's more appropriate to apply for a free EEA family permit, rather than a visitor visa.

If she has acquired PR, then you may alternatively choose to apply for an expensive spouse visa.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:58 am

ok :) vinny

mhamdsamy

Re: EEA FP

Post by mhamdsamy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:42 am

nonspecifics wrote:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... documents/

What has to be proved is that:

You are married: marriage certificate.

Your spouse is an EEA national exercising treaty rights in the UK: proof of being a worker: Most recent P60 and most recent payslips or letter from employer.

Proof of identity: Certified copy of your wife's passport: photocopy authorised as a genuine likeness of the original by an embassy official or consul representing your wife's Government.

Your passport.

Others may disagree, but I would suggest sending as much proof of a relationship before and after marriage that you can find. As sometimes there is suspicion or accusations of a sham marriage.

The main thing is proving your married and that your wife is exercising treaty rights, so it seems you are including too much about yourself. For example, what jobs or military experience you have or whether you are working or unemployed has nothing to do with an EEA family permit application.

Browse the board, as there are many discussions about this subject on here.

As for a driving licence, usually you can drive for 12 months on an international licence then have to pass the UK driving test, as it is the same test in Scotland as for the rest of the UK.

You must have car insurance, pay road tax and the car must have an MOT certificate to drive legally.

See here for more information about licences:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Dr ... DG_4022561
ok now i sent email to her embassy her in egypt
they answerd we cant stamp your wife passport photocopy
we can if she's in egypt but to do it she need to go to london and it's so long way anyway .............................. itold her to send her passport to me to day
is that work or what should i do she live in scotland and she only have 2 days left for holidays till april (i took all her holidays lasyt year and last month) and the 2 left is also for me when i go xD
anyway is this cause any trouble sending her oreginal passort ??

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:46 am

Use a certified copy of your wife's passport.

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:43 pm

vinny wrote:Use a certified copy of your wife's passport.
she cant go to london . because work and her son schoool
in ukba site they ask from the embassy in my country
and they said they cant do it
so what should i do send it , or send copy without stamps , maybe scanner copy ??? :(

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:45 pm

vinny wrote:Use a certified copy of your wife's passport.
a copy of the EEA national's passport, endorsed by the EEA national's embassy in the country of application);
i also ask the embassy again they said no legal way they actually said imposible
so i think it's not legal to send your wife passport with your application
i am lost again that's 2 much i didnt know about eea befor i get married
advise go get married in uk easier
i even send mail to scotland to see if i can register our marriage there
they answerd you already married :D

nonspecifics
Member of Standing

Wife

Post by nonspecifics » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:29 pm

If your EEA wife is in Scotland, she should go to the embassy or consul for her country in Scotland . If she is Polish she would go to the Polish embassy or consul in Scotland ( if there is one) or wherever is nearest.

She would have to take her passport and a good quality photocopy of the passport and get the consul or qualified official to examine them and verify the photocopy is a true likeness of the passport. Nothing faked or tampered with.

Once he has checked the documents he would put his official seal on the photocopy to confirm it is a genuine copy of the original passport.

She would then send you the certified photocopy; she would keep her passport.