ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hi everyone

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kool1983
Newly Registered

hi everyone

Post by kool1983 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:06 am

hi every one

i want to share something here

one of my friend applied eea2 after 8 months he receive his rc on A4 paper but ukba retain his rest of his document mean his passport and his wife passport and they said u need to contact someone policeman he got ur documents...then my friend got worried he contact his lawyer and his lawyer confirm that ukba start doing this they issue visa on A4 and keep the passports and call them to c if they in real relation or not ...

is anything same like this happen with any1 here on this forum ? advice and help will be appreciated ...finally thanks for all members who give advice here its really help full ...thanks

kool1983
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by kool1983 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Reply plz guys ?

kool1983
Newly Registered

Reply plz

Post by kool1983 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:57 pm

All senior members and moderator are on holidays ?No advice If u guys don't have any idea atleast u can say u don't kno about it

DestinyChild

Post by DestinyChild » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:39 pm

@Kool1983, I just read through your post. I believe the UKBA does not have any right to hold on to the Passport of your friend since he has been issued his EEA2 Residence Card on a A4 Paper. Did your friend's Passport expire when the UKBA were processing his Residence Card? The Home office often holds on to expired passports and immigration documents of people who apply for EEA 2 etc. Even at that, since your friend has been issued with his Residence Card, the UKBA has to release his Passport to him, so that he can renew it at his country's Embassy.

Where is your friend's wife from? Why are they holding on to her Passport? I believe she is the EEA National and so she should not have any problems with the Home Office. The UKBA has seen documents that shows your friend and his wife are in a durable relationship. So why are they trying to confirm if they are related or are in a genuine relationship? Except there is something you're not telling us, mate. Are some of the documents they submitted fake? Was that why the UKBA handed the documents to the Police? Tell your friend to tell his Lawyer to write a detailed letter to the Home Office asking them to return your friend's Passport and that of his wife. What the UKBA is doing is unlawful. Your friend should also contact his MP to wade into this serious matter. Cheers.