ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ESOL for Nationality

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shabz_81

ESOL for Nationality

Post by shabz_81 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Hello

My wife is applying for her nationality soon and wanted to know whether the same ESOL Certificate and letter from the college which she used to gain ILR can be used in her nationality application also. She did the course in November 2009 and certificate states clear pass.

Smallfamily

Re: ESOL for Nationality

Post by Smallfamily » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:28 pm

According to my knowledge, you dont have to send the ESOL certificate with her Neutralisation application as you already sent once with her ILR application.

Applicants need to send one with their Neutralisation application only when they haven't provided it with their ILR application.

Cheers
Last edited by Smallfamily on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:37 pm

shabz_81, look at the form AN, and Q1.22 in particular. It is just a question of ticking the first tickbox.

Smallfamily, the application will be for Naturalisation. You mention Neutralization but to me that sounds like what a vet might do to a cat!
John