ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

So, is the "cap" system going to be abolished then

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GSOtodd

So, is the "cap" system going to be abolished then

Post by GSOtodd » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Ok, from what I'm reading the government is saying that not only numbers matter, but quality of immigrants and how well they contribute. So am I correct in thinking that maybe the UK is about to do away with the cap system and bring in an even tougher system? I mean, from what I've read, they government is committed to long term reforms, so what is happening now is only part of what is going to happen in the long run.
Andy

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi,

Unless someone is able to see into the future, no one can say for certain what will happen. Whatever people say will happen is based on assumption and not concrete facts.

When a formal announcement is made, everything will be clear.

Kind Regards