ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries on some of the fields in the Tier-1 extension form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neesh
United Kingdom

Queries on some of the fields in the Tier-1 extension form

Post by neesh » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:10 am

Hi all,

I need help with filling in a few details in the Tier-1 General extension form.

What do i have to fill for the following fields

B11 - Home office reference number
B12 - Worker reference number (i did have a work permit earlier but cant seem to figure out which reference number to use)

B14 - Points based system migrant reference number (is it the visa reference number on the stamp? where do i find it?)

D3 - What date was the entry clearance or visa issued (is it the date of application or date from which the visa was valid)
D4 - Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant's passport (again is this the same as B14?)

will appreciate any help.

thanks
n

bmetikal
Newly Registered

Post by bmetikal » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:20 pm

--This is the one whihc i found on my visa stamped on passport.
found on the right top corner in red colour
B12 - Worker reference number (i did have a work permit earlier but cant seem to figure out which reference number to use)
--Not sure as mine was only tier one so did not fill anything.

B14 - Points based system migrant reference number (is it the visa reference number on the stamp? where do i find it?)
--I left blank
D3 - What date was the entry clearance or visa issued (is it the date of application or date from which the visa was valid)
Date from which the visa issued ..found on your visa..
D4 - Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant's passport (again is this the same as B14?)

Yes again same as B14.

Recently i got my visa exteneded on jan 30.

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:57 pm

• --This is the one whihc i found on my visa stamped on passport.

I don’t think this is correct. For my extension i left this field blank.

b12.Worker reference number
this you would find on work permit starting with G....

d3.What date was the entry clearance or visa issued
This is tricky because say in my case i applied for my initial grant on 30-03-2009 and my visa start date was 15-04-2009 but the rule changed on 31-03-2009.So I used my date as 30-09-2009.
You should use the date when you paid the fee in your home country.

D4 - Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant's passport.
Red colour number at the right hand corner on visa stamp.
[/list]

neesh
United Kingdom

Post by neesh » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 am

[quote="params0073"]
b12.Worker reference number

This is tricky because say in my case i applied for my initial grant on 30-03-2009 and my visa start date was 15-04-2009 but the rule changed on 31-03-2009.So I used my date as 30-09-2009.
[/quote]

thanks for your reply.
i have now got two opposite replies :( ...for D3
i too applied for my initial grant on 26/03/2009 (paid fees the same day) but my visa start date was 01/05/2009.
so u reckon D3 should be 26/03/2009 and not 01/05/2009??

also with regards to B12..i dont have my work permit letter with me, the company which sponsored me took it back when they cancelled it. so i dont have the worker reference number. do i just put my work permit number (on the stamp)? or leave it blank?

abhijitrunwal

Post by abhijitrunwal » Mon May 28, 2012 6:21 pm

neesh wrote:
params0073 wrote: b12.Worker reference number

thanks for your reply.
i have now got two opposite replies :( ...for D3
i too applied for my initial grant on 26/03/2009 (paid fees the same day) but my visa start date was 01/05/2009.
so u reckon D3 should be 26/03/2009 and not 01/05/2009??

also with regards to B12..i dont have my work permit letter with me, the company which sponsored me took it back when they cancelled it. so i dont have the worker reference number. do i just put my work permit number (on the stamp)? or leave it blank?

Hi
PLease let me know which number did you put for work permit reference as i also dont have the work permit letter
Also can we start date for d3 as I dont know when the visa was issued or applied
Thanks
Abhi