ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tedy31
Newly Registered

EEA2

Post by tedy31 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi guys,
just about to post the EEA2 application for my husband and a few questions came up:

----> Do we both need to write covering letters in the support of the application, as it was required for the Family Permit
----> There's no information regarding the employment status of the applicant as well, they're just asking about my, EEA National, details, I understand that it is than just necessary to prove that I'm exercising y treaty rights in the UK?
----> Lastly, there's no mention of any proves of relationship apart from the Marriage Certificate; do we need to submit any pictures, call lists or any additional papers proving that we are in a on-going relationship???

Please answer ASAP as we have everything else ready to and just want to send everything correctly as soon as possible,

Thank you

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: EEA2

Post by Jambo » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:38 pm

tedy31 wrote:----> Do we both need to write covering letters in the support of the application, as it was required for the Family Permit
Cover letters are not needed.
----> There's no information regarding the employment status of the applicant as well, they're just asking about my, EEA National, details, I understand that it is than just necessary to prove that I'm exercising y treaty rights in the UK?
It's the EEA national activities that count. The non-EEA activities are not relevant for the application.
----> Lastly, there's no mention of any proves of relationship apart from the Marriage Certificate; do we need to submit any pictures, call lists or any additional papers proving that we are in a on-going relationship???
Normally a marriage certificate is all that is needed unless you might suspect your circumstances would look suspicious (getting married just before a visa is about to run out).

In general, I'm in favour to provide just what is required. If the HO needs more proof, they will ask for it.