ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Updates on Zambrano applications

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Hi everyone, any new update on Zambrano based applications? Please keep us posted.

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:01 pm

[quote="GLH2012"]Hi everyone, any new update on Zambrano based applications? Please keep us posted.[/quote]

HI (GLH2012) I submitted my application on the (21) november the seem like you and still waiting, no (COA) no nothing !! have you got the COA yet ?

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:14 pm

mikilo2008 wrote:hello sarahassy please I would like to know if u were able to get an NI because i called them to book an appointment but they said i have to wait till my resident card is being allocated not until then they cant give me an NI.
BUT ON uk resident.com prince posted that he was able to get his own NI with his COA.also under their disscussion there they said given an coa doesnt necessary gurantee that a residence card will be given it only shows that the application is being acknowledged. im a bit scared u know but i am always praying for the best.
hello Mikilo, did u get your NINO letter

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:10 pm

justice12 wrote:
GLH2012 wrote:Hi everyone, any new update on Zambrano based applications? Please keep us posted.

HI (GLH2012) I submitted my application on the (21) november the seem like you and still waiting, no (COA) no nothing !! have you got the COA yet ?
Hi Justice12, no word from Home Office, no COA yet, still waiting anxiously. and its 9 weeks now!

mikilo2008

Post by mikilo2008 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:45 pm

sarahassy wrote:
mikilo2008 wrote:hello sarahassy please I would like to know if u were able to get an NI because i called them to book an appointment but they said i have to wait till my resident card is being allocated not until then they cant give me an NI.
BUT ON uk resident.com prince posted that he was able to get his own NI with his COA.also under their disscussion there they said given an coa doesnt necessary gurantee that a residence card will be given it only shows that the application is being acknowledged. im a bit scared u know but i am always praying for the best.

thanks sarahassy i got it yesterday. have u started working

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:14 pm

[quote="setor"]thanks for the encouragement and information. we have been legally married and stayed together for 5yrs now and documents such as marriage certificates, photos, birth certificates, bills, references from MP, friends,past employers etc. have been submited. Are these evidence enough?[/quote]

HI (setor) did you get your COA yet ? cos i have applied in the seem time as you and till now i had no COA yet !!!

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:05 pm

mikilo2008 wrote:
sarahassy wrote:

thanks sarahassy i got it yesterday. have u started working
No,i'm studing numeracy and literacy (level 2),as they r one of the requirments needed by the funders of the course i want to do.

dop_268
Newly Registered

ZAMBRANO

Post by dop_268 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:23 pm

my zambrano application was returned last week for not sending enough evidence of my kid's british nationality, I sent their registration certificates..

What next?

justice12
Algeria

Re: ZAMBRANO

Post by justice12 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:16 pm

[quote="dop_268"]my zambrano application was returned last week for not sending enough evidence of my kid's british nationality, I sent their registration certificates..

What next?[/quote]

when did you send your application ? and how long your application stayed in the H O ?

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:36 pm

dop_268 wrote:my zambrano application was returned last week for not sending enough evidence of my kid's british nationality, I sent their registration certificates..

What next?
If that was the only reason your application was returned, i suggest you include their passports, which is a proof of their nationality, and reapply. If however they do not have passports, then you should apply for their British passports before reapplying. It will be nice to know when you applied and when your application was returned as some of us have not received any response from the HO yet. Thanks.

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:32 pm

[quote="GLH2012"][quote="dop_268"]my zambrano application was returned last week for not sending enough evidence of my kid's british nationality, I sent their registration certificates..

What next?[/quote]If that was the only reason your application was returned, i suggest you include their passports, which is a proof of their nationality, and reapply. If however they do not have passports, then you should apply for their British passports before reapplying. It will be nice to know when you applied and when your application was returned as some of us have not received any response from the HO yet. Tha

GLH2012 did you send them an email yet ???

Rolfus
European Union

Post by Rolfus » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Appeal against refusal of EEA FP for the mother of a British child allowed by first tier tribunal on basis of direct effect illuminated by Zambrano. Regret I cannot give more details.
civis europeus sum

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:06 am

Rolfus wrote:Appeal against refusal of EEA FP for the mother of a British child allowed by first tier tribunal on basis of direct effect illuminated by Zambrano. Regret I cannot give more details.
Wow, congrats! Great news, and a sure sign that Zambrano would work for applicants. Thanks for sharing and giving us hope.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:12 am

Hi Justice12, I haven't sent an email but I submitted more evidence such as GP letter to confirm my son's condition as well as that I'm the only known parent to take him for his medical reviews.

dop_268
Newly Registered

re- zambrano

Post by dop_268 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:51 am

i applied on the 29th december, received reply on the 1st feb 2012
aluta continua

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:42 pm

I sent an email to ukba last thursday and they reply after 3 hours saying :
(According to our records, your documents were despatched from our office on 4 February. These documents were sent via second class mail so will take a few days to reach you ) and when i phoned my lowyer on the friday he did not recieve anything yet !!! that weird coz is been now 8 days since this document been despatched ! and i dont know what sort of document he meant !! is it my RC ? i hope god make it a good news for me.

EMMANZ
Newly Registered

Post by EMMANZ » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Justice12 can you let us know when you received the documents please. I'm in a similar situation, i applied about Sept last year and i haven't heard anything from the ukba since. My solicitor said i should wait and be patient.

dop_268
Newly Registered

Direct Effect Principle of the EU Law

Post by dop_268 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:26 am

Hi, could rolfus or anyone enlighten me on the direct effect principle of the EU Law, I think it might help me..

many thanks in advance.

sarahassy

Re: re- zambrano

Post by sarahassy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:59 pm

dop_268 wrote:i applied on the 29th december, received reply on the 1st feb 2012
aluta continua
What did u receive in your reply:Is it COA?

justice12
Algeria

Aplication of zambrano rejected

Post by justice12 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:15 pm

ou8
Last edited by justice12 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EMMANZ
Newly Registered

Post by EMMANZ » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:47 am

hi Justice12, I also received my letter from them rejecting my application with the same reasons as yours. My lawyer is actually good but he said the court would agree with the HO if we were to take it there. Hes arranged an appointment to meet him so we could discuss what next we can apply for which is Article 8 but he said its a long process but better chances. Dont know what to do also. Any advice people.?

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi Justice12 and Emmanz, sorry to hear that your Zambrano applications have been rejected. This makes me more nervous than ever as I too have an application pending. Don't give up hope, I think Justice12 you very well qualify for the Articule 8 application that Emmanz is talking about. His solicitor has proposed it and my solicitor mentioned it in my case assuming I was married. But felt Zambrano was better for me since am a single mother. All the evidence you provided are in line to be in your favour. You or your solicitor have to argue ZH (Tanzania); best interest of a child. My solicitor also advised me that the response time for Article 8 application is quicker these days. Keep faith, people with your similar circumstance, whose Zambrano applications have been rejected have gone on to be issued with DLR, I have seen it. Goodluck!!!

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:05 pm

[quote="GLH2012"]Hi Justice12 and Emmanz, sorry to hear that your Zambrano applications have been rejected. This makes me more nervous than ever as I too have an application pending. Don't give up hope, I think Justice12 you very well qualify for the Articule 8 application that Emmanz is talking about. His solicitor has proposed it and my solicitor mentioned it in my case assuming I was married. But felt Zambrano was better for me since am a single mother. All the evidence you provided are in line to be in your favour. You or your lawyer has to argue ZH (Tanzania); best interest of a child. My lawyer also advised me that the response time for Article 8 application is quicker these days. Keep faith, people with your similar circumstance, whose Zambrano applications have been rejected have gone on to be issued with DLR, I have seen it. Goodluck!!![/quote]

thanks GLH2012 for your kind reply but can you tell me what sort of application i can use to apply under article 8 ??? and what route do i take ?

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Form FLR(O). It's a non asylum human rights application that says you have a right to private and family life. You already have a family life going on. And with your baby, you further argue for the best interest of a child (ZH Tanzania).

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:16 pm

[quote="GLH2012"]Form FLR(O). It's a non asylum human rights application that says you have a right to private and family life. You already have a family life going on. And with your baby, you further argue for the best interest of a child (ZH Tanzania).[/quote]

please can you read this

You should use application form FLR(O) if you already have temporary permission to stay (also called ' limited leave to remain ') in the United Kingdom in one of the categories above and you wish to extend your stay.