ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR Status

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pras_78
Newly Registered

FLR Status

Post by pras_78 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:08 pm

Hi,

I got my HSMP in mid Sep and applied for FLR on 22nd Sep. I come to know from this forum that it is taking around 9 weeks to get the passport back. Can you please share your timelines please, my WP is expiring in Dec (and I want to switch from WP to HSMP), my employer will ask me to appky for work permit extension anytime in next two weeks, if I have stamped passport, I can tell them or do what I want otherwise it will be a problem.

That would be a great help if you share your FLR timeline too.

Sent application: 22/Sep
Payment cleared: 25/Sep
Got reference: 26/Sep

Waiting for the passports now.

Regards,
Pras

Don13
Newly Registered

Re: FLR Status

Post by Don13 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:43 pm

pras_78 wrote:Hi,

I got my HSMP in mid Sep and applied for FLR on 22nd Sep. I come to know from this forum that it is taking around 9 weeks to get the passport back. Can you please share your timelines please, my WP is expiring in Dec (and I want to switch from WP to HSMP), my employer will ask me to appky for work permit extension anytime in next two weeks, if I have stamped passport, I can tell them or do what I want otherwise it will be a problem.

That would be a great help if you share your FLR timeline too.

Waiting for the passports now.

Regards,
Pras
Hi ,

you will be well off sending a urgent treatment form ; that is just one page form which u have to send by fax and that could speed up the process. Still you could expect areound 4-8 working days to get the passport back, if your reason for urgent treatment get approved.

Good Luck

Don13

doubletrouble

Post by doubletrouble » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:28 pm

if your application is traight forward you will get letter between 20th to 25th Oct

don_incountry
Newly Registered

Post by don_incountry » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:04 pm

Hi,

my timelines are the same as yours. I've sent my passport for FLR on 25th Sept and get the ref# on 27th Sept. I had called them to check about the urgent treatment and they clearly told me - "we will consider urgent treatment only for extreme circ. and travel/job etc will not be considered for urgent treatment".

In my opinion, if you have a geniune reason then there is no harm in sending the urgent treatment form. the only thing you will loose is the refusal of urgent treatment at max!

in my case, i am fine with the 8 weeks timelines and taking it easy!

Don.

pras_78
Newly Registered

Really worried now

Post by pras_78 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:51 pm

Hi,

I called them today for update, they said, they dont have that reference number with them right now, and I should call next week to get any update :roll:

Its almost 4 weeks now and I have received the reference number (mail) on 26th Sep, but they are telling me its not yet there in there application, is it alarming or its normal, I am really worried now :cry:

If you know anything about ref in their system, please reply.

regds,
Pras

pras_78
Newly Registered

Post by pras_78 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:13 pm

Hi,

I have called them again, as I am really worried and have not got any reply here. I tried to call them on 01142076016, but when I was not able to get the number, I called 0870 606 7766, when I called on Friday the executive told me that it will come, may be delayed, today the lady told me as it is FLR, it is possible that we dont have entry in our system for that, you need to call 01142076016.

I am confused now, has my application lost in between? If you have faced anything like this please reply or if you have any other number/email address where I can enquire please do give me the same.

Regards,
Pras

pras_78
Newly Registered

Post by pras_78 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:42 pm

Hurray :D

Got my passport back today valid till 2008.

Passport stamped n received on: 30/Oct

so party time.

kariarxy

Post by kariarxy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:59 pm

pras_78 wrote:Hurray :D

Got my passport back today valid till 2008.

Passport stamped n received on: 30/Oct

so party time.
Hi, how long have you got for the FLR? 2 year? As u got the HSMP in mid Sep, but got the FLR approved on 30 Oct, so when is your FLR valid till? Mid Sep, 2008, or 30 Oct, 2008. Thanks in advance.

pras_78
Newly Registered

Post by pras_78 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:43 pm

Hi,

The visa is valid till 28th Oct 08 (2 Yr). Could not check the site so replied late....

Rgds,
Pras