ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PERMISSION TO APPEAL OUT OF TIME

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sahoong
Newly Registered

PERMISSION TO APPEAL OUT OF TIME

Post by sahoong » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:24 am

Sir/Madam,

I had my judicial review hearing yesterday. Before then, the Secretary of State already sent me a new notice of decision but they again refuse my application but this time with right of appeal. I did not submit the appeal form because the hearing has been fixed already. At the hearing yesterday, the Judge asked me to go and make the appeal and he asked the Secretary of State solicitor if I could apply out of time and the lasy told her that paragraph/section 9 permit out of time appeal. I didn't get what she said very clearly and I couldn't ask her or the Judge. Could anyone tell me the appropriate immigration law or rule that she was referring to her?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:00 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.