ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is this exp letter format sufficeint...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

paramjit2k

Is this exp letter format sufficeint...

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:22 pm

Hi,

I am going to use this as Exp letter format, more or less similar to the letter at [ link deleted by Admin ]:

Please tell me, Is it OK?

Moderators/Sucessful candidates, Please it is urgent.

Regards,

Paramjit

Dated: ____

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. XXXXX S/o S. XXXXXX, R/o YYYYYY worked as a full time (Desigantion) from (Period) to .

Responsibilities performed:

So on...

MAJOR PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN:

The requirement for this post was Graduate Level degree from reputable institutions.

We are happy to issue him the experience certificate and wish him success in his life.

For Company Name

[ NOTE : the website advertised will not be permitted advertising space on this board. The Admin ]

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:45 am

Format is not bad :)

but main goal is your responsibilities.
If you do it correct you'll get points for it.

Best Regards.

paramjit2k

thanks for reply

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:14 am

Hi Arm,

Format not Bad...Is it no very gud...what can be imroved...

I tried listing as gud as possible in responsibilties section, around 10-12 responsibilties...

3-4 are:

 To accept client and server releases from development, install the releases, and run smoke and acceptance tests and report results.
 Specify test scripts and test result report formats in coordination with other QA engineers and developers.
 To analyze the behaviour of client and server components using the basic logging and diagnostic features supported in the products.
 To file software bugs as needed using all supporting information. Verify bugs that have been closed.
 To Understand and translate the client’s business requirements into test cases and articulate discrepancies between actual and expected results encountered when executing test scenarios.

Are they seems OK?

Would welcum ur suggestions...

Regards,

Paramjit

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:42 am

Looks OK.

Can you add strings which tell caseworker that your role requires academic degree.

Only the word "graduate" is not enough.

Is your job graduate or no should be understood from your responsibilities.

paramjit2k

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:03 am

arm wrote:Looks OK.

Can you add strings which tell caseworker that your role requires academic degree.

Only the word "graduate" is not enough.

Is your job graduate or no should be understood from your responsibilities.
Hi Arm,

I mentioned Graduate Level degree...

Respnsibilties, I tired to collect thru all job sites, refered expeirnced people, then made all experience letters and sent them to respective past employers..

Let see,,,what happens..

Thanks for ur prompt reply..

Regards,

Paramjit

zim2k
Newly Registered

Post by zim2k » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:18 pm

I am also concren about work exp. Dont you think we should try and explain what we actully do for each responsibility and why each responsibility requires a graduate to undertake. This however means you would come up with 4-6 pages of a refferrence, especially if you are like enough to have a boss who will say write your own ref and he signs it.
I am not too sure how to do it either pliz help

cmyaseen

Post by cmyaseen » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:54 pm

hi
i was checking the web site from where u got it, there r some spelling mistakes n the url tht u wrote: the correct one is:
http://www.theskillsite.com

my experience letter s almost the same like tht s on this site but with more job responsibilites, bcz they need job responsbilities in detail.

paramjit2k

Thanks

Post by paramjit2k » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:10 pm

Hi,

I didnt mentioned all responsibilties...

I have around 10-12 responsibilties on exp letter. Well my role is very responsible and professional role, i hope caseworker understands it :D

Secondly, they r just rejecting mostly on exp basis, i was just wondering if some sucessful candidate can share his format...

Regards,

Paramjit