ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Continue Residency period in UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

narulade

Continue Residency period in UK

Post by narulade » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:35 pm

HI All

please find my case below and help me to find out when i will be eligible for ILR

Got Uk Work Permit Feb 2007

Entered Uk in March 2007

gone to Sweden for Official Transfer in August 2007 and stopped getting UK Salary and Started Getting Swedish Salary

Got HSMP December 2007 and Entered UK Again March 2008 till then living in UK ..

not sure when i will be eligible for ILR . i just gone through ilr-calculating-continuous.pdf and feel like as long as i am not out of country for more then 180 days per calander month i should be eligible to apply .

please let me know if you need more info from my side.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:11 am

28 days prior to completion of 5th anniversary from March 2008.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.