ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can any one suggest on my case . can i apply for ILR-370 day

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sreeramaneni
Newly Registered

Can any one suggest on my case . can i apply for ILR-370 day

Post by Sreeramaneni » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:52 am

Hi Team,

Initially i was issued with a WP in 2007 -2009 from an Indian MNC.

First entered into UK was in June 2007, in 2008 i was away from UK for 100 days and was not paid in UK.

The only connections i had with UK during that period was (Council Tax/Telephone bills/Rental agreement)

I came back to UK in 2008 November - my visa was extended in the UK in 2009 for another two years.

Again i was away from UK for 210 days in between 2009 and 2010.

My second extension was made in the UK in 2011 valid until 2013.

Apart from these breaks, i was away from UK for 50 to 60 days on personal holidays (which were paid in UK) not longer than 30 days at a stretch.

So my total no of days out UK was 310 days and rest were annual leaves.

If i can get employer letters for my business trips & i am with the same employer since 2007.

I will be completing 5 years by the May beginning.

What are my chances for trying ILR.

Can any one suggest plzzzzzzzzzzzz..... :?
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:06 am

First of all you have to justify your long stays outside UK i.e. 100 days and 210 days.

And if you are using employer letter for these, then you should have been paying taxes in country...

Sreeramaneni
Newly Registered

Yes, i was Paying Taxes

Post by Sreeramaneni » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:15 am

I have 3 P6o forms and the other one i have raised a copy from HMRC. 5th P60 will be this year's.

so if i can prove all these can i go a head and apply for ILR???

Sreeramaneni
Newly Registered

Post by Sreeramaneni » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:17 am

One more thing i would like to mention, my employer will provide letter with the details of my stay out of UK. But they will not provide internal (in depth) details of the project which i was sent to offshore during that time due to confidentiality.

ilr_hsmp2007

Re: Can any one suggest on my case . can i apply for ILR-370

Post by ilr_hsmp2007 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Sreeramaneni wrote:Hi Team,

Initially i was issued with a WP in 2007 -2009 from an Indian MNC.

First entered into UK was in June 2007, in 2008 i was away from UK for 100 days and was not paid in UK.

The only connections i had with UK during that period was (Council Tax/Telephone bills/Rental agreement)

I came back to UK in 2008 November - my visa was extended in the UK in 2009 for another two years.

Again i was away from UK for 210 days in between 2009 and 2010.

My second extension was made in the UK in 2011 valid until 2013.

Apart from these breaks, i was away from UK for 50 to 60 days on personal holidays (which were paid in UK) not longer than 30 days at a stretch.

So my total no of days out UK was 310 days and rest were annual leaves.

If i can get employer letters for my business trips & i am with the same employer since 2007.

I will be completing 5 years by the May beginning.

What are my chances for trying ILR.

Can any one suggest plzzzzzzzzzzzz..... :?
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Sreeramaneni wrote:One more thing i would like to mention, my employer will provide letter with the details of my stay out of UK. But they will not provide internal (in depth) details of the project which i was sent to offshore during that time due to confidentiality.
Are you paying rent, Ctax, bills without salary in U.K? OR you just have those old bills when you was here.....

I doubt you will get ILR, bz 210 days is more than 6 months in one stretch and no tax paid in U.K.

I was like you came to U.K in 2004 WP, and gone back to India end of 2006 for 1 year (no salary and no tax in UK) and 8 months later returned mid 2007 under HSMP.

Never attempted like this to apply for ILR, as said my applications falls under refusal.
Waiting for this yr to get ILR.

Lets try and see the outcome (Only u might loose fee)

Sreeramaneni
Newly Registered

Post by Sreeramaneni » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Thanks for your reply.

Even though i was in India for more than 6 months, i was paying my taxes in UK during both my visits.

And i can provide that i was active during that period as i mentioned earlier.

ilr_hsmp2007

Post by ilr_hsmp2007 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Sreeramaneni wrote:Thanks for your reply.

Even though i was in India for more than 6 months, i was paying my taxes in UK during both my visits.

Its worth in attempting for your ILR with your employer letters as supporting evidence. rather waiting for couple of years like me.

Lets wait and see what moderators are going to suggest......

Sreeramaneni
Newly Registered

Senior members ....plz suggest me

Post by Sreeramaneni » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi Team/Senior members and all

Plz give your scenarios or any suggestions on my case !!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Sreeramaneni wrote:One more thing i would like to mention, my employer will provide letter with the details of my stay out of UK. But they will not provide internal (in depth) details of the project which i was sent to offshore during that time due to confidentiality.

you didnt sent for detective activity abroad.. so what is confidentiality ????employer letter have to tell a little about project.

well the reason i'm telling you that case worker should get i idea that y u sent to offshore.

like..... installling for 2 monhts, marketing products for 2 months

in my opinion if you want to increase the chances of sucesss write asm uch as you can on employer letter....

simple..... even you send employer letter and casse worker is not satified he will refuse.....

hope it make sence..

ukmigrant2011

Post by ukmigrant2011 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Sreeramaneni wrote:Thanks for your reply.

What taxes are you paying in UK ? Do you mean council tax etc. or the tax on the income ( either by you are your employer).
As per the guidelines, if you can get letter from Employer stating that you were sent to other countries on work purpose, I think the Case worker can use the discretion.
All the best.