ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalization with one missing stamp, advice please.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moataz adam

naturalization with one missing stamp, advice please.

Post by moataz adam » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi guys
my situation is as follow:
I applied for stamp 4eu fam on August 2006, it had been refused as I didnt have legal residency in another eu country. stayed in Ireland till 15/08/2008.then I got stamp 4eu fam according to Metock Case,they sent me letter saying my permission to remain will start from 01/02/2007(back dated). according to that letter this month I am legally resident in Ireland for 5 years,but in my passport I dont have stamp for the first two years.
my question is can I apply for naturalization and if I can how should I explain this matter to them?
any input is highly appreciated

Mentalist101

Cover Letter

Post by Mentalist101 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:16 am

All you need to do is simply attach a cover letter explaining the issue as well as attaching a copy of the letter they sent to you confirming that your stamp 4 had been backdated from 2007.

There should be no problems with that!

shintaxyz
Newly Registered

Post by shintaxyz » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:48 am

Another thing I think you can do which I did for mine ??????§ to write a letter to INIS asking for records of your reckonable residency. Once you get this letter from INIS you can now attach a copy and send to the citizenship department.

moataz adam

Post by moataz adam » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 am

thank you verrrrrrrrrry much guys, I thought I have to wait for two more years, I will do what u recommend and will keep u updated.
thanks again

adlexy

Post by adlexy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:37 pm

shintaxyz wrote:Another thing I think you can do which I did for mine ??????§ to write a letter to INIS asking for records of your reckonable residency. Once you get this letter from INIS you can now attach a copy and send to the citizenship department.
Letter of Reckonable Residency is probably better from the Deputy Superintendent at GNIB - not sure if INIS issue such letters.

All the best

moataz adam

Post by moataz adam » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:36 pm

thanks adlexy

moataz adam

some more explanation

Post by moataz adam » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:22 pm

hi guys
have some questions;
1-before 2 years my wife applied for medical card and family income supplement. as husband I had to sign the forms, they send her the FIS and medical cards ,they send me one as her spouse, later I sent back and I told them to stop it. will this affect my application? do I have to mention those matters in the naturalization form under other support received from government?
2- I have been working for two years only is this a weakness in my application? do i have to send p21 for the last two years or for the whole last 5 years?
thank you very much