ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

queries on ILR Dependent visa + earnings

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

niruv

queries on ILR Dependent visa + earnings

Post by niruv » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Thank you all for helping me to settle in Uk.

Can you please clarify my queries below?

1) ILR for my wife and Kid
My wife entered UK on 04-Sep-2009 and she went to India for Delivery on 22-June-2010.
She re-entered UK along with baby on 21-Mar-2011.
a) As there is a 10 months gap, can she apply for ILR? If not what under what visa category can she apply?
b) Can I directly apply ILR for my kid?

2) Earnings
For my last extension I showed salary of 29k. Now I am taking a salary of 30K (Dividends not included in this 30K) from my company. Thru which im eligible for the required points.
Being a director of my company can i just show my payslips and banks statements as a proof or do I need to show any other proofs?

3) I got 20 points for the age for my last extension. will I get teh same points for ILR?

4) When to apply ILR
I was granted hsmp visa on 03-May-2007. (NOT under JR) But I entered UK on 04-June-2007.
I got my Tier 1 extension visa on 14-Apr-2009 which is valid until 03-May-2012.
As I entered Uk less than 90 days, so if I calculate 28 days from my visa expiry date, can I apply on 09-04-2012?

Please suggest me.

Thanks,
Niruv
Last edited by niruv on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

niruv

Re: ILR queries... Need Help pls

Post by niruv » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:43 pm

can someone pls clarify?

niruv

Post by niruv » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi,

Anyone in the same situaiton or ever come across this situation?

Thanks,
Niruv

mghe

Post by mghe » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:29 am

Hi Niruv,

I am also in the same situation. UKBA not giving any concrete answers. Please can some one help us with this.

niruv

Post by niruv » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Just called to home office and I got the following reply

1) ILR for my wife and Kid
HO suggested me to better go with FLR (M) as didn't stayed with me for two years. This two years might not be continious but even if i add up all the months of stay that will not make up two years.

2) Earnings

As I am a director of a ltd comany, I need to show all the necessary documents such as payslips, personal bank statements, letter from accountant, bussiness bank statements, Invoices (Where the amoutn is coming from), VAT Certificate, Company Registration certifiate and Balance sheet.

3) I will get 20 points for age, which i got for my last extension

4) When to apply ILR.
HO clearly said that, as I came with in 90 days of visa issue date, I can apply ILR with in 28 days of visa expiry date.

Thanks,
Niruv
Last edited by niruv on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mghe

Post by mghe » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi Niruv,

I was also lucky to get a line through to UKBA today :). I posted the same questions to you, most of the answers where same expect one.

my wife will have 2 years of stay with me but not continuous there is a 7 month break. UKBA officer said that I will still have to go for a FLR(M) to complete continuous 2 years and adding up months is not an option. UKBA - Utterly K(C)onfused Border Agency.