ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please comment on employer letter templates

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jlj
Newly Registered

Please comment on employer letter templates

Post by jlj » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:43 am

My employers have drafted some letters based on templates here.
Please critique.

1) Pay slip confirmation:

To Whom It May Concern

Attached is the authentic payslip for <Name> from <company> dated February 2012.

Should you have any further questions please contact <name> on
<number>.

* an amount is not given as my pay comes from australia and tends to fluctuate by a few pence. I get paid on the 15th Feb, so the letter is being done for the future.

2) Employment confirmation

To Whom It May Concern

This is to state that <name> is currently employed with <Company>. <Name> started in January 2007 and holds the job title <Job Title>.

His current salary is <Salary> which is above the appropriate rate of <Salary> as per the SOC 1136 for Information and Communication Technology Managers as stated in the codes of practice for Tier 2 sponsors. The above mentioned SOC code and job title have been chosen to reflect the closest match to
<Names>’s current designation and associated job responsibilities.

<Names>’s services as an employee are still required and he will continue to remain employed with <Company> for the foreseeable future.

Should you have any further questions please contact <Name> on
<number>.

jlj
Newly Registered

Post by jlj » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:44 pm

anyone?

jlj
Newly Registered

Post by jlj » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:18 am

That's a no then...
I guess it will have to do.

happ_go_lucky

Post by happ_go_lucky » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:29 am

I am not sure if letter 1 is required. You could just get your payslips attested by your employer instead of getting a letter each of each payslip (im assuming thats what you are trying to do?)

Letter 2 looks good and covers required points.

jlj
Newly Registered

Post by jlj » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Thanks for the feedback.

Decided to change letter one to

Date:
Dear Sir/ Madam,
*Re: _Authentication of Attached On-line Pay Slips for <Name>*
I wish to confirm that the attached on-line payslips for the past 3 months for <Name>, are correct.
Should you have any further need for verification, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully,

Name: <Name>
Position: Payroll Administrator
Email:

Name:
Position: Director

Reason being my employer is actually in australia...

vinaya

Post by vinaya » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:12 pm

I will take letter 1 with me if I was you and only provide if anything is requested in regard to your payslips.

I was in a similar situation with my ILR this week and I had diffrent coloured payslips in the span of 3 months and that was because we had chnaged our payroll provider. i took a letter with me and I was not asked for it, so did not provide it.

All the Cw's are worried about is whether your net pay in the payslip matches ur bank staement. good Luck