ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to send couple of documents - Academic Cert - Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Reddevil12

Forgot to send couple of documents - Academic Cert - Urgent

Post by Reddevil12 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Forgot to send couple of documents - Academic Certificate and letter from company detailing salary payment every month.

Sorry for bothering you all. I have missed to include few documents when I initially posted the application. However, I would like to submit those now and can anyone in the forum please confirm whether its required to send the degree certificate because when I initally sent the application I forgot to include my acadameics certificate along with the application and I also had impression as its already been proved in my initial Tier-1 application and therefore thought it may not be needed. But I'm in a dilemma state now. So please any experts do advice, is it wise to send it now along with change of circumstance form. Waiting for the reply and Many thanks for looking into my post. Much appreciated.
Fighting spirit never fails

Reddevil12

Post by Reddevil12 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Can someone please answer my query. I would be grateful to them. Thanks once again

Reddevil12

Post by Reddevil12 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:11 pm

If possible can someone please answer my question. Thanks

Reddevil12

Post by Reddevil12 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:38 am

Can some answer if they have ever used COC Form for sending missing documents and if so can you please let me what to mention for the below mentioned fields in COC application form:-

There are two fields:

7. PBS Reference number (If known) - I guess for this I need to mention the reference number that I've received from UKBA as part of acknowledgement to my application which starts with PB

8. Application reference number (If known) - Then what is the Application reference number. Any idea.

Note:- I have received Acknowledgement from UKBA for the application which I have submitted and that starts with PB. Is that the PBS reference number or Application reference number

Thanks in advance for your help and for your response

Reddevil12

Post by Reddevil12 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Can someone please respond to my above mentioned query. Your response would be much appreciated. Thanks

village

Post by village » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:04 pm

gurus,

please anyone ....can help above query

mate,

can you got search...and search for the old threads.......you may get some answer.....

village

Post by village » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Red devil,

Just searched in the forum i got the information you need....just go through
below link..

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... +documents

you can read the info u needin ukbasite below is the link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... umstances/

Reddevil12

Post by Reddevil12 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Thanks a lot Village. Many thanks once again for the above links. Much appreciated for your prompt response. Will go through the links :-)

tier-1

Post by tier-1 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Reddevil12 wrote:Thanks a lot Village. Many thanks once again for the above links. Much appreciated for your prompt response. Will go through the links :-)

Just send it to the scheffield office and also send them an email.

Generally they say that they will not accept additional document and may even reject your application for the want of those essential docs.

If at all they do so, Just escalate this, first by the complaint process of UKBA itself, which you know will not do anything for sure. However you can then take the case to ombudsman who will teach UKBA a lesson.

It happened with me. They refused my application as they did not consider my bank stmts I sent later. However the ombudsman was able to bring them on track and got my application approved.

Reddevil12

Post by Reddevil12 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks to tier-1 for your suggestion. Its quite consoling but can you pls let me know what's the process for Ombudsman