ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1(Gen.) Extension App. is with the Enquiry Team..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

castlecourt
Newly Registered

Post by castlecourt » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm in the UK and applied for Tier 1 (Salary + Self Employed) General Extension.

My application was submitted by person(Representative) at PEO-CROYDON on 1st Feb'12 and I gave Bio-metrics same day(PEO office clearly mentioned in our appointment letter that our application would be treated as a weekend pplication despite Bio-metrics date and our Documents can be collected on Monday 6th Feb) but, we've received a letter on Feb 6th(dated on Feb 3rd Friday) stating as below..

"Your application is valid but there are further enquiries that
need to be made on your case and as such your application has
been passed to a team where these enquiries can be made. For
up to date turnaround times on particular appliactions can I please
ask that you visit our website."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.Wonder what would be the turnaround timelines for such cases/scenarios?

2. What are the most checks that the UKBA will perfom for a Job+Self Employed renewals?

3. What are the most common rejection scenarios for Self Employed renewals?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends any relavant information/advise is greatly appreciated.

ManiKing

Post by ManiKing » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:09 pm

1. Turn around time depend on the verification which Case worker wants to do, if he suspect something is not straight forward.

2. For your case since you have shown both as Salaried + Self Employed they might be verifying the Salary details mentioned in both the Salaried + Self Employed pays.
Hope you have given the contact details of the correct person who can answer all the queries raised by the Case worker.

3. If you have provided all the details about the Monthly salary and the Personal and Business statement details and Tax payment details, then you need worry just they will cross check to clear and proceed furthur.

village

Post by village » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:30 pm

castlecourt,

I am also going to extension in a couple of days.....i have question please

as you mentioned you are Self employed+emplyed.....could you please let me know you have taken the accountant letter for Both self employed and employed earning ie, oncome letter..........pls waiting or your reply

Thanks.

castlecourt
Newly Registered

Post by castlecourt » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Mani - Many thanks.

I've submitted my accountant letter stating my Company Gross Turnover, No Tax dues, Break down of Salary, Dividends and Invoices confirming that the Net Amounts and Dates that are credited to the respective Bank Statements.
&
Submitted Original Company Bank Statements, Salary Slips, Personal Bank Statements, Payslips and Dividend Vouchers.

castlecourt
Newly Registered

Post by castlecourt » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 pm

[quote="village"]castlecourt,

I am also going to extension in a couple of days.....i have question please

as you mentioned you are Self employed+emplyed.....could you please let me know you have taken the accountant letter for Both self employed and employed earning ie, oncome letter..........pls waiting or your reply

Thanks.[/quote]

Yes, Accountant mentioned Self Employed Gross Income and Net Income for the year claimed apart from My Annual Salary.

village

Post by village » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:40 pm

castlecourt,

you have taken self employed and employed both combined account letter or only for selfemployed .............pls reply

village

Post by village » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 pm

great thanks.....for your quick reply

castlecourt
Newly Registered

Post by castlecourt » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:43 pm

you have taken self employed and employed both combined account letter or only for selfemployed .............pls reply[/quote]

---------------------------------------------------

Combined account letter

village

Post by village » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:43 pm

castlecourt,

pls see the link below for same day recent case...hopt you ill hv peace of mind

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... quiry+team

castlecourt
Newly Registered

Post by castlecourt » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:47 pm

pls see the link below for same day recent case...hopt you ill hv peace of mind

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... quiry+team[/quote]
-------------------------------------

Thank you very much

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Tier-1(Gen.) Extension App. is with the Enquiry Team..

Post by aliq09 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:54 am

castlecourt wrote:I'm in the UK and applied for Tier 1 (Salary + Self Employed) General Extension.

My application was submitted by person(Representative) at PEO-CROYDON on 1st Feb'12 and I gave Bio-metrics same day(PEO office clearly mentioned in our appointment letter that our application would be treated as a weekend pplication despite Bio-metrics date and our Documents can be collected on Monday 6th Feb) but, we've received a letter on Feb 6th(dated on Feb 3rd Friday) stating as below..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. What are the most checks that the UKBA will perfom for a Job+Self Employed renewals?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ,

Hope your case will be in positive but i was little confused with ::: (Salary + Self Employed) General Extension. . Are you working in Limited company structure or you are registered with HMRC as self employed. Kindly explain ? Most of self employed application took longer to verify all the details submitted . Please list the documents for your supporting application.

Thanks
Thanks

Ali

castlecourt
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-1(Gen.) Extension App. is with the Enquiry Team..

Post by castlecourt » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:07 pm

aliq09 wrote:
castlecourt wrote:I'm in the UK and applied for Tier 1 (Salary + Self Employed) General Extension.

Hi ,

Hope your case will be in positive but i was little confused with ::: (Salary + Self Employed) General Extension. . Are you working in Limited company structure or you are registered with HMRC as self employed. Kindly explain ? Most of self employed application took longer to verify all the details submitted . Please list the documents for your supporting application.

Thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I'm working in LTD Comp.structure and paye PAYE to HMRC.

Documents submitted as below..

1. Covering Letter for the breakdown of points claimed for 115.
2. A Letter from the Charted Accountants stating My Gross?&Net Salary for the 12months period of which I claimed.
+
Addressed Our LTD Comp.Gross Turnover and conduct of the Company.
+
Addressed my share percentage that I hold with the LTD Comp.
+
Breakdown of My Gross&Net Salary, Dividends and Invoices and confirming the dates that the respective amounts have been credited to the Bank Accounts.
3. 12 months Payslips + Dividend Vouchers
4. Original 12 Months Personal & Company Bank Statements.
5. Highest Qualification etc.,

Kindly can you share your views and experiences, every little info.is greatly appreciated.

Thank You