ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Still havent heard any news about hubby's English results, I keep e-mailing the Principal of SLS College Jhelum and in his last e-mail he sent me he said he will find out from the examination board whats taking so long and he will let me know as soon as he knows.

We could have submitted the visa any day now, all January 14th students who passed the English recieved their certifcates or recieving them any day soon.

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Mandarin wrote:At the hearing is it enough that ones sponsor acts as a non legal representative? Or should one hire a solicitor? What should one expect at the hearing?

I would greatly appreciate your help. I sent my appeal online on 6 Feb.
Yes, you can represent yourself. Although would recommend a solicitor. You need to keep into account, the reasons for you're original refusal. If its a trivial matter, then it should be overturned..
Submitted: 15/07/2011 - Lahore
Rejected
Appeal Lodged: 9/09/2011
AIT Date given: 30th January 2012
** Decision Overturned **
Call In Letter Received: 31st January 2012.
Passport Collected ** 14th March 2012 **

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:22 pm

*Nazia wrote:Still havent heard any news about hubby's English results, I keep e-mailing the Principal of SLS College Jhelum and in his last e-mail he sent me he said he will find out from the examination board whats taking so long and he will let me know as soon as he knows.

We could have submitted the visa any day now, all January 14th students who passed the English recieved their certifcates or recieving them any day soon.
Which test did you're husband do ? TEIS, TOEFL ? , IELTS ?
Rejected

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:51 pm

nazia sis..cant ur huby go down to wher he did the test and find out from ther??..it is taking toooooo long sis...u need to do sumthin bout it..

forget emailing the bloody principle..wht does he kno...lol

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Hey guys.

English results from an institution affiliated with City and Guilds can take up to 9 weeks.

Then the Certificates can take a further 2 weeks.

I learnt the hard way.

:(

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:01 pm

salaams sayyidi...

long tym no see...whats hapening bout ur wifes visa??..

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Hashim89 wrote:
*Nazia wrote:Still havent heard any news about hubby's English results, I keep e-mailing the Principal of SLS College Jhelum and in his last e-mail he sent me he said he will find out from the examination board whats taking so long and he will let me know as soon as he knows.

Which test did you're husband do ? TEIS, TOEFL ? , IELTS ?
TOEIC

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:57 pm

XnailaX wrote:nazia sis..cant ur huby go down to wher he did the test and find out from ther??..it is taking toooooo long sis...u need to do sumthin bout it..

forget emailing the bloody principle..wht does he kno...lol
Sis my hubby goes to that bloody college everyday where he did the test to find out and he gets the same reply EVERYTIME, that they cant do anything about it, im like WTF why not man, proper messing us about BIG TIME

Well the principal is the one who has 24/7 contact with all examination boards, top to low level as he says lol shouldnt be hard to find out and we should have heard something by now.

Why my hubby out of all the pepople who did it who is still waiting when they all have passed? :cry:

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Hubby just got a call from the college now, they said he has to go tomorrow morning and do the test again because the recorder was messed up... ARGGGHH

Just got off the phone to him and he doesnt even talk to me properly anynmore because off all this, I might as well move to Pakistan, slowly day by day things are getting worse for us.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:20 pm

OMG..U R JOKING!!!!!..

That is jus soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not fair man...

wat is wrong wiv these ppl....u kno wt..ur huby shud complain or do something at least..

ohh kasme im jus so angry bout it al nazia sis..seriosly..if that happend to my hubby, i wudve told them wher to shove their bloody test!...

ur huby shudnt take it out on u..not like its any of ur fault...ur just as upset as he is...

and listen, i've told u b4..u dnt need to go move anywher..ur staying here!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:07 pm

*Nazia wrote:Hubby just got a call from the college now, they said he has to go tomorrow morning and do the test again because the recorder was messed up... ARGGGHH

Just got off the phone to him and he doesnt even talk to me properly anynmore because off all this, I might as well move to Pakistan, slowly day by day things are getting worse for us.
Thats ridiculous.

Terrible situation to be in. I hope all goes well, if not then you should consider doing another test. Could take a while though.

I can imagine the tension because of this but its clearly not you're fault. Just the heat of the moment I guess. Visa problems are the worst !

Moving to Pakistan crosses everyones mind at one time or another...
Rejected

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:24 pm

*Nazia wrote:Hubby just got a call from the college now, they said he has to go tomorrow morning and do the test again because the recorder was messed up... ARGGGHH

I am so sorry to hear that Nazia. Can you find any provider who gives the fastest result?

I had to wait three months for my Cambridge ESOL results. I can imagine the tension. Long distance is hard sis but you have to hang in there! The number of fights I have had with my husband are countless because of the separation. It really sucks. Don't let it get to you, stay strong and keep your faith. InshaAllah this too shall pass.

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:27 pm

That's a totally unacceptable excuse. Demand a refund for the first test and get them to give this retest for free. It's something they should have sorted out!
SUBMITTED: 14/12/2011 @ ISB
UNDER PROCESS: 30/12/2011
READY FOR COLLECTION: 01/02/2012
VISA GRANTED

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:19 pm

enigma..they HAV to give him a free test...its not his fautl their bloody recorder was friggin not working...

naziaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
>>>>>>>>HHHHUUUUUUGGGSSSSSSS!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:23 pm

listen ppl..
one of my friends is gna submit his documents for settlement visa..his wife is the sponsor..

does HE need to show his degree and job status in pakistan?

i mean ther r question asked in the vaf4a form but wil he need to provide any evidence e.g. bba hons degree n his job experience letter

quick reply plz..

jzk

General30

Spousal visa application

Post by General30 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Hi nazia I'm really sorry to hear about your husbands test but unfortunately that does not make any sense They are lying to you because after the test has been done it is double checked by the examiner and then it is forwarded to ukba for marking and all that, if the recorder was broken they would have known this straight away and notified your husband as soon as possible and asked him to do it again I think they havnt even tried to locate it u should make a complaint and investigate it further why should he do another test it's not fair on him if you have a solicitor you should tell him to speak to the principal and that way even if he does another test it will get fast tracked you will get results back sooner because of the inconvenience caused and you won't have to pay the fee again otherwise they might try charging you again by telling you more lies.
Refused on 23/09/2011
Appealed on 06/10/2011
Acknowledgement received 14/10/2011
Date given 22/02/2012
Call in letter recieved 24/01/2012
Passport submitted 01/02/2012
Passport returned 05/03/2012
Visa issued alhamdulilah
Wife in UK 22/03/2012

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:51 pm

XnailaX wrote:listen ppl..
one of my friends is gna submit his documents for settlement visa..his wife is the sponsor..

does HE need to show his degree and job status in pakistan?

i mean ther r question asked in the vaf4a form but wil he need to provide any evidence e.g. bba hons degree n his job experience letter

quick reply plz..

jzk
I would say so. It is all good evidence and no harm can come of it. Also once you mention the degree and job you would have to show some proof. Otherwise everybody coming would have a degree and a job. :lol:
SUBMITTED: 14/12/2011 @ ISB
UNDER PROCESS: 30/12/2011
READY FOR COLLECTION: 01/02/2012
VISA GRANTED

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:57 pm

ohh okay...thxx

oh
and do they hav to b original??

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:07 pm

XnailaX wrote:OMG..U R JOKING!!!!!..

That is jus soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not fair man...

wat is wrong wiv these ppl....u kno wt..ur huby shud complain or do something at least..

ohh kasme im jus so angry bout it al nazia sis..seriosly..if that happend to my hubby, i wudve told them wher to shove their bloody test!...

ur huby shudnt take it out on u..not like its any of ur fault...ur just as upset as he is...

and listen, i've told u b4..u dnt need to go move anywher..ur staying here!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just gave the principal a piece of my mind in the nicest possible way though I admit I had plenty of things to say.

I told my hubby to complain tomorrow but god knows

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:17 pm

nicest??sis..ur toooo nice man!!!!!!

..u shud've arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at him!!!! lol..

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:50 am

enigma321 wrote:

That's a totally unacceptable excuse. Demand a refund for the first test and get them to give this retest for free. It's something they should have sorted out!
I agree, should be a free re-test.

Its crazy how they have done this.

Inshallah sis your husband will pass the test he will take now.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

Yas2010

Mistake made on the visa dates

Post by Yas2010 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:30 pm

they have made a mistake on the visa expire date they have issued its for 1 year & 2 months on a 27 months spouse visa,
He is in the UK now but what shall i do to get it changed can someone help please

henna786

Re: Mistake made on the visa dates

Post by henna786 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Yas2010 wrote:they have made a mistake on the visa expire date they have issued its for 1 year & 2 months on a 27 months spouse visa,
He is in the UK now but what shall i do to get it changed can someone help please
i think you call the uk embassy or their department to let them know otherwise u can be in a prob:)

*Nazia
BANNED

Re: Spousal visa application

Post by *Nazia » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:52 pm

General30 wrote:Hi nazia I'm really sorry to hear about your husbands test but unfortunately that does not make any sense They are lying to you because after the test has been done it is double checked by the examiner and then it is forwarded to ukba for marking and all that, if the recorder was broken they would have known this straight away and notified your husband as soon as possible and asked him to do it again I think they havnt even tried to locate it u should make a complaint and investigate it further why should he do another test it's not fair on him if you have a solicitor you should tell him to speak to the principal and that way even if he does another test it will get fast tracked you will get results back sooner because of the inconvenience caused and you won't have to pay the fee again otherwise they might try charging you again by telling you more lies.
He failed and he gives up

Smallfamily

Post by Smallfamily » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:57 pm

XnailaX wrote:ohh okay...thxx

oh
and do they hav to b original??
Yes